Amanda Capritto, CPT, CES, CNC, CF-L1, CSNCSenior Staff Writer
Amanda is a content writer and journalist with extensive experience in the health, fitness, lifestyle, and nutrition niches. Before joining Garage Gym Reviews, she worked as an independent writer for various brands and outlets.
Her work has appeared in national and global digital publications, including Health.com and Shape.com (Meredith Corporation), CNET (Red Ventures, formerly ViacomCBS), LIVESTRONG (Leaf Group), Verywell Fit and The Balance (DotDash), SlickDeals (Goldman Sachs/Hearst), Health Journal, and more.
Now, Amanda brings her expertise in fitness to the GGR team by testing equipment and writing authentic, honest reviews on everything you might need to stock your home gym.
Get to Know Amanda Capritto, CPT, CES, CNC, CF-L1, CSNC
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE-CPT)
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- CrossFit Level-1 Trainer, CrossFit Inc. (CF-L1)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, International Sports Science Association (ISSA-CES)
- Functional Training Specialist, American Council on Exercise (ACE-FTS)
- Certified Nutrition Coach, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM-CNC)
- Certified Sports Nutrition Coach, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM-CSNC)
- Endurance Training
- Endurance Nutrition
- Functional Training
- Corrective Exercise
Barbell and bumper plates