We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
One moment you’re stuffing your face with enough pumpkin pie to feed a small village and the next, you’re looking for an inexpensive treadmill on Black Friday. Ah, the duality of man. Although I’d love to help you find the best pumpkin pie recipe, this is a fitness website, not a cooking show.
Instead, I’ll lead you through the best Black Friday treadmill deals so you can find the right option for your home gym. And luckily for you, treadmills are kind of my specialty (as is searching on the internet like an FBI agent for literally any type of information).
Best Black Friday Treadmill Deals for 2022
- 🚨EXCLUSIVE🚨Sunny Health and Fitness: Take an additional 7% off with exclusive code GGR7 (Valid: November 21-November 28)
- Assault: Buy an Elite Runner, Get a Pro Bike FREE; get up to $300 off select products (Valid November 25- November 28)
- Best Buy: Get discounts on treadmills from NordicTrack and Bowflex. (Valid: October 25-November 25)
- Bowflex: Get up to $400 off Bowflex treadmills and get a FREE mat with purchase
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Up to 50% off brands like Nike and Adidas, plus up to $300 off Peloton (Valid: Nov.22-Nov. 26 for Peloton; all other BF deals valid through Nov. 28)
- Fit Nation: Up to 30% off equipment with code SALE30 (Valid: While supplies last)
- Horizon Fitness: Take $100 off the already-discounted Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmilll with code EXTRA100 for a savings of $1,100 (Valid through Dec. 4)
- Life Fitness: Save up to 50% off treadmills like the T5, T3, F3, and Run CX (Valid: November 14-November 28)
- NordicTrack: Save up to $300 on treadmills like the X32, 1750, 2450, EXP 10i, or the EXP 14i. (Valid: November 1-November 27)
- ProForm: Save up to $300 on treadmills like the ProForm Pro 9000 (Valid: November 1-December 5)
- Sole Fitness: Save hundreds on popular Sole Fitness treadmills (Valid: November 18-December 4)
- Stroops: Take 25% off non-motorized treadmills sitewide (Valid: November 22-November 29)
- TrueForm Runner: Take $500 off the TrueForm Runner Powder Black, $775 off the TrueForm Runner Traffic White, and $1,000 off the TrueForm Runner Fire Red (Valid: November 13-November 26)
Additional Black Friday Deals
Best Buy may bring back memories of shopping for school computers and video games, but these days, they carry way more than that. For Black Friday, Best Buy is slashing prices on popular treadmills from NordicTrack and Bowflex––you could save hundreds! Take advantage of this offer by November 25.
Treadmills aren’t the only thing Bowflex is known for––the brand also carries adjustable dumbbells, exercise bikes, max trainers, and all-in-one home gyms. This Black Friday, save up to $400 on popular treadmills like the Bowflex Treadmill 10 and the Bowflex Treadmill 7. You can also score free shipping on both treadmills and a complimentary exercise mat with the purchase of the Treadmill 10.
Life Fitness crafts commercial-grade treadmills that you might find in your local gym. This Black Friday, Life Fitness is offering up to 50% off treadmills like the Run CX, F3, T3, and T5. Take advantage of this offer while you can––it’s only valid between November 14 through November 28.
NordicTrack has a variety of treadmills we love (and highly recommend), but many of them cost thousands of dollars. This Black Friday, get your hands on a machine you’ll adore for hundreds of dollars cheaper than usual retail prices. Hurry, this offer only lasts until November 27.
Keep up to $300 in your pocket (perfect for extra holiday gifts) when you purchase a treadmill from ProForm, like the Pro 9000. This offer is valid from November 1 to December 5.
Sole Fitness is known for their affordable and durable treadmills. We’re particularly fond of the Sole F63 and F80 (if you’re looking for suggestions). This Black Friday, you could save hundreds of dollars on popular cardio machines like the F65, F80, TT8, and the ST90. Hurry, these deals are only valid from November 18-December 4!
Stroops carries everything from strength equipment to cardio machines on their all-inclusive website. The company even produced two motorized treadmills that you can save up to 25% on for Black Friday! These deals are only valid from November 22 through November 29.
Sunny Health and Fitness (EXCLUSIVE)
Sunny Health and Fitness makes already affordable treadmills, but this Black Friday, you can save an additional 7% on already reduced prices with exclusive code GGR7! This offer is valid from November 21 through November 28!
TrueForm Runners are some of the best non-folding treadmills on the market. However, they certainly aren’t a cheap purchase. Luckily, TrueForm has graced us with an epic sale, which is as follows: Take $500 off the TrueForm Runner Powder Black, $775 off the TrueForm Runner Traffic White, or $1,000 off the TrueForm Runner Fire Red! This offer is valid from November 13 to November 26.
How to Find the Best Black Friday Treadmill Deals
Searching for the best treadmill deals? Here are the top three things to keep in mind before you buy:
Many treadmill brands and retailers will discount their machines when Black Friday rolls around. Before pulling the trigger on the first treadmill you see, shop around and find the best deal. You may be able to score additional money off, get a free item with purchase, or secure better financing options.
Decide what you’re looking for in a new treadmill. Do you need something with a larger deck because you’re tall? Are you interested in a tricked-out machine with quality interactive programming? Asking yourself these questions will help you decide which treadmill is best for you.
I also recommend determining your budget ahead of time (or checking for financing options). You don’t want to get caught in the heat of the moment and spend more than you intended.
Financing can be a great way to break up a larger payment into more manageable pieces, especially when it comes to a pricey purchase like a treadmill.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself before choosing a machine:
- What type of display do I want––an LCD, HD touchscreen, or LED display?
- Does the machine need to be foldable for easy storage?
- Do I want preset or on-demand programming like Bowflex’s JRNY?
- Are extras like Bluetooth connectivity or a heart rate monitor matter to me?
Check Expert Opinions
Not sure where to start when choosing a treadmill? Never fear, GGR is here! We’ve tested dozens of the most popular options on the market in order to give you in-depth information you can trust. Check out some of our roundups to find your ideal match:
- Best Treadmill With TV Screen
- Best Treadmill Under $500
- Best Treadmill For Seniors
- Best Treadmill Under $1,000
- Best Treadmill For Tall Runners
- Best Treadmills For Bad Knees
- Best Treadmills For Walking
- Best Under-Desk Treadmills
- Best Folding Treadmill
- Best iFIT Treadmill
FAQs: Best Black Friday Treadmill Deals
Is Black Friday a good time to buy a treadmill?
Yes, Black Friday is a good time to purchase a treadmill. Black Friday is when the largest number of companies cut prices on their products (when compared to other holiday sales). Since treadmills are generally expensive pieces of equipment, now is a great time to buy.
What time of the year do treadmills go on sale?
What are some of the best treadmill brands to purchase from?
My personal favorite treadmill brand is NordicTrack, although there are plenty of other great at-home options. Check them out below:
Our NCFIT Programming review will let you know if this training program is what you need to achieve your fitness goals. Read more
Do you want a durable and somewhat technologically-advanced elliptical that can give you plenty of variety? Check out our NordicTrack E 7.0 Elliptical Review! Read more
The Rogue LT-1 50 Cal Trolley + Lever Arm Kitis Rogue Fitness' adjustable lever arm system. After taking the Trolley and Lever Arm Kit through various workouts and testing all of the stated features, we are confident in giving it a high recommendation. It's costly, but does increase the versatility of your squat rack dramatically; it's also incredibly over-built and refined. Read more
The VersaSpot Dumbbell Spotter System is essentially a J-Hook System for your dumbbells. This allows you to press out of the rack without having to start the press from your chest. It works extremely well, protects your dumbbells and is easy to adjust. If you do a lot of heavy dumbbell presses, we recommend the system. Read more