We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Finding sales on the internet is one of my favorite things to do, and luckily, I get paid to find the best Black Friday exercise bike deals. Pretend I’m that meme of the cat whacking the keyboard––I’ll show those slashed prices no mercy. Whether you’re looking for an iFIT-compatible machine or just a durable fan bike you can use and abuse, I have you covered.
I’ll be diving into every site I can find leading up to Black Friday (and Cyber Monday) in my quest to bring you the best deals.
Featured Black Friday/Cyber Monday Exercise Bike Deals 2023
Up to $500 off
$500 off the S27i studio bike; $100 off the S22i, and $200 off the Commercial R35 recumbent bike
Up to $400 off
Up to $300 off all bikes from Nov. 22-27.
Up to $200 off
Last year’s deal was get up to $200 off upright bikes, recumbent bikes, and traditional exercise bikes.
Top Black Friday Exercise Bike Deals For 2023
- Assault: Up to $300 off | Nov. 22-27
- Bells of Steel: 25% off Blitz Air Bike on Nov. 25
- BODi: Save $950 on the BODi bike (including free delivery and setup) | Through Nov. 29
- Bowflex: Get $300 off and free shipping on the Bowflex VeloCore Bike 22, VeloCore Bike 16, and C6 Bike, plus $100 off and free shipping on the IC Bike SE
- CAROL Bike: $200 to $250 off all bike orders with code COOP | Nov. 10-Dec. 1
- Diamondback Fitness: $500 off plus free shipping | 0% APR financing | Additional 10% off with code GGR10
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Last year’s deal was up to 50% off brands like Nike and Adidas, plus up to $300 off Peloton
- Echelon: $979 off the Connect EX-5, $1,080 off the Connect EX-5s-10, $1,080 off the Connect EX-5s-22, and $1,380 off the Connect EX-8s
- Fit Nation: Last year’s deal was up to 30% off equipment with code SALE30
- Fringe Sport: The brand is knocking off as much as 50% off cardio and strength products, with daily deals that include the Raptor Air Bike
- Horizon: $399 off the 7.0 IC Cycle and $299 off the 5.0 IC with code LASTCHANCE
- Life Fitness: Save up to 40% on exercise bikes
- NordicTrack: $500 off the S27i studio bike; $100 off the S22i, and $200 off the Commercial R35 recumbent bike
- Peloton: Last year’s deal was save up to $300 on accessories when you buy a Peloton Bike or a Bike+
- ProForm: Save $500 on the Studio Bike Pro 22 and $200 on the Carbon CX bike
- Schwinn: Last year’s deal was get up to $200 off upright bikes, recumbent bikes, and traditional exercise bikes
- Sole Fitness: Save $100 to $200 on all Sole bikes
- Sunny Health and Fitness: Up to 80% off cardio and strength products | Sign up for an additional 15% off | Starts Nov. 16
- Stroops: Last year’s deal was up to 25% off exercise bikes
- YOSUDA Bike: Save 15% on your order using code YSD15 | Through Nov. 30
Best Exercise Bike Video
Additional Black Friday Deals
How to Find the Best Black Friday Exercise Bike Deals
Getting a game plan together is a crucial step when trying to find the best deals. And because I’m such a helpful individual, I’ve added three easy tips to remember before you rapidly start giving away your credit card information for every machine you see.
Some of us are planners, and some of us enjoy flying by the seat of our pants with every decision they make. I am definitely in the former category, so I’ll share a few questions you need to consider:
- What type of bike do you want? Is a spin bike, a stationary bike, a recumbent bike, or an upright exercise bike best for you?
- What features and extras are important to you? Do you want Bluetooth connectivity, a heart rate monitor, well-cushioned handlebars, or a cooling fan?
- What dimensions does this bike need to be? What other fitness equipment do you already have in your home gym? Does this machine need to be foldable?
- How many resistance levels do you want?
- Is on-demand programming important to you? Do you want a touchscreen, an LED, or an LCD display?
- How heavy of a flywheel do you want or need?
- Do you want clip-in or regular pedals?
- Does your new bike need to come with a set of small dumbbells for more comprehensive home workouts?
Trust the Experts
Think of an exercise bike. I’m talking about any option that is currently on the market. Got one in your head? Good, we’ve probably tested it.
If you’re struggling to make a decision on what the best bike is for your needs, check out one of our carefully-crafted roundups. They’re all written by actual people (like me) who’ve used the machines thoroughly and compared them to industry standards:
- Best Exercise Bike With Screen
- Best Exercise Bikes
- Best Exercise Bike For Seniors
- Best Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Best Commercial Exercise Bikes
- Best Budget Exercise Bikes
Make sure to check out the shipping costs, warranties, customer service, and return policies before purchasing an exercise bike. A cardio machine may seem inexpensive, but it really could have a host of other costs lurking under the surface. You don’t want to get an insane Black Friday deal and then realize you hate the machine and cannot return it. Read everything carefully and pay attention to all details.
FAQs Best Black Friday Exercise Bike Deals
What is the cheapest and best exercise bike?
Here are our top picks:
Best Air Bike: Rogue Echo Bike
Best Peloton Alternative: NordicTrack S22i
Best Budget Air Bike: Titan Fan Bike
Best Budget Exercise Bike: Sunny Health and Fitness Indoor Cycle Bike -B1002
Best Exercise Bike for HIIT: CAROL Bike
Best Exercise Bike Under $500: YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike
Best Exercise Bike to Simulate Outdoor Riding: Bowflex Velocore
Best Exercise Bike Without Arms: Concept 2 BikeErg
Best Folding Exercise Bike: Marcy Foldable Bike
Best Exercise Bike with Screen: Peloton
Where can I buy an inexpensive exercise bike for Black Friday?
Will Peloton bikes go on sale for Black Friday?
Peloton has not offered any sizable Black Friday sales in the past, but this year may be different. Peloton’s products are now available on Amazon, so they may be included in Amazon’s Black Friday sale.
When is Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year?
Black Friday will be on Nov. 24, 2023, and Cyber Monday will take place the next Monday, Nov. 27.
Do exercise bikes go on sale for Black Friday?
Yes! Several exercise bike brands have major deals on their equipment before, during, and after Black Friday so be sure to check out our deals page to find out which ones are going on now.
The Fray Fitness Functional Trainer is one of the best home gym cable machines available. Although it states it is "commercial-quality," we disagree, but that does not mean it's not a good machine. It is one of the cheapest functional trainers you can get with 200 LB weight stacks. If you have a home gym and want to add a cable machine on a budget, this is a good option. Read more
Do you need an excellent compound exercise that builds strength and muscle in the core and posterior chain? Try the Romanian deadlift with our RDL workout! Read more
There are a ton of barbells out there in the fitness world. (I should know: I’ve tested nearly 100 of them.) Having trouble choosing one for yourhome gym? Have no fear, Coop from Garage Gym Reviews is here! I’m adding to my collection of barbell reviews with this Fringe Sport Bomba Barbell Review, diving into all of the pros and cons of this blacked-out needle bearing bar. Read more
We curated the best fitness gifts for her, from budget options and apparel to cardio equipment and supplements. Read more