We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site.
See our disclosures page for more information.
Black Friday through Cyber Monday is the best time of the year to purchase fitness equipment. There are more deals from companies like Rogue Fitness, Titan Fitness, REP Fitness, American Barbell, Fringe Sport, and others than at any other time of the year. If you’re looking for the Black Friday fitness sales on equipment, fitness trackers, apparel, shoes, and more, then this is the place to start!
Whether it’s free shipping or deep discounts on individual barbells, racks, air bikes, and anything else you can think of, this is the time of year to buy.
At Garage Gym Reviews, we have great relationships with some of the best brands in fitness. That, combined with the fact that we’ve been running a sales page compiling all of the deals worth looking at since 2014, we know exactly where to steer you for the deals this year.
Not sure what to pick up for Black Friday/Cyber Monday? Check out the Best Fitness Gifts for some great ideas!
Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Fitness Deals for 2021
- REP Fitness: Up to 60% off (Trending Deal 🔥🔥🔥)
- Tonal: $250 off; as low as $58/mo at 0% (Trending Deal 🔥🔥🔥)
- Rogue Fitness: Matte Black Friday features items on Hot Deals Page
- Titan Fitness Exclusive: Free gift with purchase of a power rack using code GGRFREE (details below); more than 400 products on sale!
- Onnit: 10% off fitness, 25% off supplements, 20% off nutrition, up to 60% off doorbusters
- PowerBlock Exclusive: 10% off the site; 15% off using the GGR exclusive code (details below!)
- MAXPRO Exclusive: Up to $500 off AND GGR customers get an additional three months of the app FREE
- Tempo: Up to $500 off
- MIRROR: $500 off plus free shipping and installation
- Hydrow: $500 off the Hydrow Rower and all packages
- Fringe Sport Exclusive: Save 5% on all in stock Fringe products! Use code GGR25 to save 25% on the Mace Sword
- NordicTrack: Up to $500 off, free shipping and free assembly
- MYX Fitness: Save up to $450 on Cyber Monday
- PRx Performance: Up to 20% off items like barbells, racks and rowers
- Eleiko: Up to 10% off and free shipping on certain orders
- Rx Smart Gear: Deals updated weekly; save 10% anytime with code GGR10
- Fray Fitness: 20% off anything on the site with code BLK20
- Therabody: Up to $300 off
- CITYROW: $250 off and free shipping
- Assault Fitness: Up to $500 off
- Carol Bike: $250 off
- TRX: Up to 30% off + free shipping
- ProForm: Price guarantee
- Hyperice: Up to $150 off
- 5.11 Tactical: 20% off site wide
- Gymreapers: Up to 30% off site wide
- Garmin: Save hundreds on a range of fitness trackers and other products
- Ice Shaker: BOGOs and other weekly deals
- Sole: Up to $1,200 off treadmills
- Exogun: Save up to $455 on select products
- Xero: Up to 70% off shoes and more
- Terra-Core: Save 10% with code TC10
- Echelon: Up to 25% off
- lululemon: Up to 50% off online
- Bells of Steel: Free gifts with purchase of $200 or more
- Hyperwear: Site-wide discounts up to 40% off
- Ergatta: $200 off, plus a FREE Polar Heart Rate Monitor, plus a FREE Hypervolt Go
- Adidas: Cyber Monday: 30% off with code CYBERDEAL
- Torque Fitness: Up to $1,000 off
- Horizon Fitness: Up to $1,000 off treadmills, $100 off ellipticals with code BF10
- Aviron: Save $500
- FitNation: 20% off plus free shipping
- Zeno Gym: Up to 20% off with code BF20
- Iron Neck: Up to 30% off site wide
- Vulcan Strength: Up to 15% off
- Kabuki Strength
- Whipr: Paddle Row Ski set for $799 plus free shipping
- Gungnir: Package deals and discounted shipping
- American Barbell: Up to 15% off
- Force USA: Major discounts across the site, hundreds and even thousands of dollars off
- Get Rx’d: Up to 50% off, giveaways, bundles and more
- A1 Supplements: Save up to 25% on your order
- Amazon: Various deals on many brands and accessories
- Brute Force: Up to 50% off and free shipping over $199
- Nike: Up to 50% off
- Hylete: Up to 30% off across the site
- Reebok: Up to 50% off apparel and footwear
- Feiyue: 40% off site wide
- FITBENCH: Up to $600 the FLEX and 20% off YBell accessories
- Road Runner Sports: Up to 25% off
- Bowflex: Up to $400 off
- Schwinn: Up to $200 off plus free shipping
- Again Faster: Up to 15% off
- Walmart: Huge discounts on rowers, exercise bikes, massage guns, home gyms and more
- Teeter: Up to $250 off inversion tables, gravity boots and more
- Rhone Fitness: Save up to 30% on your total order
- Tractor Supply: Save up to 25%
- Griffin: Up to 30% off
- Wright Equipment: Heavily discounted squat racks and other equipment
- Kettlebell Kings: Tier-based discounts
- Exxentric: 30% off the kBox4 Active set
Rep Fitness has some of the best value equipment available. They continue to increase their catalog and produce not only well-priced equipment, but even more than that, they’re making well-built and designed equipment. Their weight benches are some of the best, and their barbells aren’t too shabby, either. We particularly like their squat racks.
REP has created a Black Friday sales page where you’ll find deals like:
- More than 60% off kettlebells
- 25% off flat benches
- 10% off power racks
- Discounted dumbbells and slam balls
- Deals on plyo boxes, barbells, bumper plates and weightlifting belts
Tonal is at the top of our list when it comes to workout mirrors. It allows you to lift up to 200 pounds of resistance, saves a lot of space in your home gym, and uses artificial intelligence to adjust weights.
For Black Friday, Tonal is offering $250 off!
PowerBlock – GGR EXCLUSIVE
Effective 11/26: We are thrilled to announce that we have secured an exclusive deal for GGR readers: 15% off the Elite USA Dumbbell Set and Expansion Kits with coupon code: GGRPOWER15. This deal cannot be combined with the 10% off sale the brand has site wide for Black Friday.
Rogue Fitness has one sale a year. That’s it. ONE. And that sale typically happens during Black Friday in a sale dubbed “Matte Black Friday.”
This year, Rogue announced that due to supply chain issues, they are tapering their typical sale:
“Now like most other businesses we are pushing hard to get our cost of goods back to normal. We strongly suggest ordering early as the supply chain is going to be very congested this year.”
As a result, here is what you can expect from Rogue:
- In-stock items posted on the brand’s HUNDO page
- Over the next few months, Rogue will keep its HOT DEALS page updated
- Monster and Monster Lite racks will have shipping costs of *no more than* $75 for the order
- Poly Hex and non-branded dumbbells will sell for $1/pound
Titan Fitness GGR EXCLUSIVE
We recently sat down with the CEO of Titan Fitness, who said they have been planning all year for Black Friday sales. Currently, the brand is making some of the lowest-priced training equipment currently available and, for many, their budget-priced options are great.
We are pumped to announce an EXCLUSIVE deal for our Garage Gym Reviews fans:
From 10 p.m. Nov. 25 through midnight on Nov. 26, you’ll score a FREE GIFT with the purchase of a Titan power rack using code GGRFREE. Products to choose from are:
- Regular Olympic Barbell
- 15 kg Olympic Technique Bar
- Pivoting Tricep Bar
- Power Weighted Drag Sled With Leash
- Loadable 15-in Olympic Dumbbells
- 40-ft 2-in Battle Rope
- 40-ft 1.5-in Battle Rope
- 50-ft 2-in Battle Rope
- 14-lb Wall Ball
- Power Speed Sled
MAXPRO – GGR EXCLUSIVE
We absolutely love the MAXPRO SmartConnect Home Gym, and we love what the brand is doing for Black Friday. First, anyone who uses the link below will get an additional THREE FREE MONTHS of the app (for six months total) with the purchase of the SmartConnect or Elite.
MAXPRO is also offering:
- $130 off the MAXPRO SmartConnect PLUS Free Bench *OR* Backpack ($199 or $99)
- $500 Off the Elite Bundle
With either option, you get three free months of the app. However, use our link below and get an ADDITIONAL three free months (six months total). The code for this will be emailed to you after Black Friday/Cyber Monday, and once the new app is released on Dec. 1.
Fringe Sport – GGR EXCLUSIVE
This year, Fringe Sport is offering up to 50% off on all in-stock products on their site! Also, an exclusive deal for our GGR fans, use code GGR25 to save 25% on the Fringe Katana Mace Sword.
As one of our absolute favorite smart home gyms, MIRROR is something we recommend over and over again. We are thrilled to see a whopping $500 off for Black Friday as well as free shipping and installation, which is a $750 total savings.
Tempo is another great home gym that consistently makes our best-in-class roundups. This year, for Black Friday, Tempo is knocking $500 off the sales price of all Tempo Studio packages with code SAVEBIG.
Through Dec. 5, MYX Fitness is doing a “Scratch Off” deal where you can get up to $250 off as well as free shipping and assembly (a $200 value).
In total, you could save up to $450!
Rx Smart Gear
Rx Smart Gear is known for making some of the highest quality jump ropes around. This year, the brand is offering new deals each week. You can also save 10% on Rx Smart Gear anytime by using code GGR10.
We love so many of NordicTrack’s cardio machines for their iFit-enabled programming, as well as all-around high-quality construction. This year, we are excited to see some big deals from the brand:
- $300 off the Commercial 1750 treadmill as well as free shipping
- $500 off, free shipping and assembly on the Commercial S22i Studio Cycle Exercise bike
- $500 off the FS10i elliptical
NordicTrack has also announced a price match guarantee: If you buy anything online form the brand between now and Nov. 25, and that product ends up being discounted on the site before Nov. 30, NordicTrack will issue you a refund for the difference.
Fray Fitness is letting you take 20% off any item on the site with the code BLK20.
A leader in recovery tools, Therabody is also impressing us with its Black Friday deals on massage guns and other gear through Nov. 30:
- $200 off Theragun PRO
- $100 off Theragun Elite
- $50 off Theragun Prime
- $25 off Theragun Mini
- $50 off Wave Roller
- $20 off Wave Duo
- $20 off Wave Solo
- $200 off RecoveryAir
- $300 off RecoveryAir PRO
- TheraOne: 25% off Bundle, which includes Sleep Tincture, Recovery Lotion, Balm Stick
We tested the CITYROW Go Rower–and really liked it. Through Dec. 24, CITYROW is knocking $250 off the price of the rower as well as offering free shipping.
Assault Fitness makes one of our all-time favorite air bikes and air runners. The brand is offering some deep discounts this year:
- $500 off the AssaultRunner Elite
- $200 off the AssaultRower Elite
- $100 off AssaultBike Pro
- Free shipping on these three items and a free gift
We really love (and love to hate) the super-intense, AI-powered Carol Bike. For Black Friday, you can get $250 off your purchase of a bike using the code BLACKFRIDAY250.
TRX, which makes some of our favorite suspension trainers, is having a big sale through Nov. 30. Get up to 30% off across the site plus free shipping!
ProForm is a sister company to NordicTrack, as they are both under iFit. Both brands feature smart cardio equipment that has iFit, an interactive training program that we have tested and love.
Currently, ProForm is offering a price guarantee; so if you buy something now, and it goes on sale on Black Friday, contact the brand and get a refund for the difference.
Hyperice produces some of our favorite recovery tools, including Normatec Boots and the Hypervolt massage gun line. For Black Friday, Hyperice is offering as much as $150 off.
Maker of some of our favorite weighted vests, 5.11 Tactical is taking 20% off across the site from Nov. 26-Nov. 28.
Gymreapers makes some high-quality, lower-priced fitness equipment like weightlifting belts, knee sleeves and wrist wraps. Starting at 4 p.m. Nov. 25, Gymreapers is offering:
- Up to 30% off sitewide
- 10% off kettlebells
- Free shipping
Garmin makes some of our favorite fitness trackers and GPS watches. From now through Nov. 29, Garmin is offering up to hundreds of dollars off a range of its products.
Coming in hot with some of the coolest blender bottles around, Ice Shaker is offering weekly sales during the month of November on its product line.
Sole Fitness produces some high-quality, affordable ellipticals and treadmills. Right now, the Sole F80 treadmill is $1,200 off!
Do you or someone you love need a little help with recovery? ExoGun makes a line of massage and recovery tools, and they are taking up to $455 off certain products as well as freebies like free shipping and free cases when you use the code EARLYBFCM.
We have tested (and enjoyed) several pairs of Xero minimalist shoes. From now through Nov. 30, Xero is taking as much as 70% off shoes and other products across the site.
The line of Terra-Core products are all-in-one benches that serve to help improve balance, strength, and more. To save this year, use code TC10 to get 10% off at checkout.
From Nov. 19-30, Echelon is offering the following:
- 25% off equipment with yearly membership, two-year or existing membership
- 25% off apparel and accessories
- 15% off any product with a monthly membership
Last year, lululemon launched its Black Friday sales earlier than usual in November. In years past, the sale occurred just on Black Friday and online only. In 2020, however, the brand pushed sales the week before. We aren’t sure just yet of exactly when they will announce the sale, but we do know that we have seen as much as 50% off apparel and gear; that’s a fantastic savings on some of the best clothing on the market.
Bells of Steel
Instead of offering discounts, Bells of Steel wants to give you stuff for free–if you spend enough:
- Spend $200 for choice of one Tier 1 gift: White Mini Band, Mighty Grip Workout Chalk or Arm Blaster
- Spend $400 for Tier 2: Glute Ham Slider, Loadable Dumbbell or pulley attachments
- Spend $1,000 for Tier 3: 3-in-1 Plyo Box, Deadlift Pads or two Loadable Dumbbells
- Spend $4,000: Get every single one of these items
Hyperwear has launched its Black Friday sales!
- Site wide discounts up to 40% off
- 20% off weighted vests
- 20% off SandBell Pro free weight
- 15% off Hyper Rope Battle Rope
The Ergatta rower is a sleek, water-resistance wooden rower that is simply a thing of beauty.
Through Nov. 30, use the code BF500 to get:
- $200 off the rower
- Free Hypervolt Go ($200 value)
- Free Polar Heart Rate Monitor ($100 value)
That’s $500 in value!
Beyond some of our favorite weightlifting shoes like the Adipowers, Adidas makes great lines of clothing and footwear for people of all ages and fitness levels. For Cyber Monday: 30% off with code CYBERDEAL
Starting Nov. 24 and through Nov. 29, Torque is offering:
- Save up to $400 on F9 Fold-Away Functional Trainer, plus free shipping and half off the bench when purchased with the unit
- $100 off the TANK M1, buy the complete kit and save $125
- Preorder the TANK M4 and save $50 (units ship middle of December); buy the complete kit and save $75
- TANK MX – FREE Group accessory kit with purchase (a $420 value)
- Up to $1,000 off Home Gym Packages PLUS FREE SHIPPING
- Free shipping on all bar/plate sets, including bumper plates, grip plates, Olympic bars and collars
- Save up to $400 on dumbbell sets – PLUS FREE SHIPPING
- All orders $2000 or greater ship for free
Horizon Fitness is knocking substantial bucks off its already reasonably priced cardio. You’ll find Black Friday deals for as much as $1,000 off treadmills! Also, use code BF10 to save an additional $100 on ellipticals.
Get $500 off the Aviron Impact Series Rower when you subscribe to the brand’s mailing list!
FitNation has some highly affordable cardio equipment that is deeply discounted for Black Friday. On the site, you can find machines marked down as much as 50%. The brand is also offering 20% off and free shipping when you use the code VIP20.
If you want one of the best rowing machines on the market, Hydrow is near the top of our list. It’s interactive, high quality, and the brand is always offering some kind of deal.
Right now, Hydrow is offering $500 off the Rower & all packages from 11/19-12/5! Hurry and catch this deal while you can!
As an all-in-one home gym, Zeno Gym gets the job done. For Black Friday, the brand is knocking 20% off and offering free shipping.
Onnit is known for its supplements, but the brand also makes some of the coolest kettlebells on the market. Thanks to their unique partnerships with companies like Marvel and Star Wars, they are able to make equipment that is unlike anyone else’s that’s currently available.
The brand has announced that starting Nov. 25, you can expect to see:
- 25% off on supplements
- 20% off on nutrition
- 20% off apparel and other gear
- 10% off fitness
- 50% off Onnit 6 programs
- UP TO 60% off doorbuster deals
The Iron Neck isn’t your traditional strength training tool, but we can attest that it works. For Black Friday, the brand is knocking 30% off prices across the site.
Vulcan has some very impressive designs in their racks and benches and are constantly coming out with great, new ideas. If you’re looking to get something from Vulcan, Black Friday is the time to do it.
There are a few ways to save with Vulcan. First, there are “locked in” discounts:
- 10% off the following barbells: Vulcan Bravo, Vulcan Elite Powerlifting and Vulcan 20kg V4.0
- 12% off the Vulcan Prime Power Rack, the Scull Rower, the Thrasher Air Bike and the Atlas Sand Bags
- 15% off the 3×3 Flat Bench and all powerlifting/weightlifting belts
You can also “spend more, save more:
- 5% off orders between $0-$1,000
- 7% off orders between $1,001 and $5,000
- 10% off orders between $5,001 and $10,000
- 15% off orders of $10,001 or more
For 2020, we had an exclusive code: GGR5 to get additional 5% off. Kabuki also offered generous discounts on all kinds of fitness equipment.
We are pretty excited the PRx Performance announced some big gym equipment sales for Black Friday this year:
- 10% off all Profile® ONE and PRO racks
- 15-20% off barbells
- 10% off in stock benches (folding flat, stand-alone incline, VTX)
- 5-20% off all storage equipment
- 15-20% off rower, wall ball target and Savannah bar
PRx Performance has (in our opinion) the best space-saving squat rack solution on the market.
Nov. 26 to Nov. 29, get the Paddle, Row, Ski Bundle for $799 plus free shipping:
Creator of the barbell that doesn’t need clips, Gungnir is offering a few package deals:
– From Nov. 26 to Dec. 3, save $388 on the Bundler (Allrounder+Dumbler)
– From Nov. 26 to Nov. 29, save $250 on the Allrounder Bar
From Nov. 26-30, American Barbell is offering discounts up to 15% across the site.
Force USA is making some excellent squat racks and other pieces of equipment for the home gym owner when the price is considered. Their space saving equipment like the MyRack, as well as the G12 All-In-One trainer offer a lot of variety in a small footprint.
The Force USA Black Friday sale includes:
- 0% APR financing through the New Year.
- G3 All-In-One Trainer includes a FREE Flat Bench with purchase ($79 value)
- G6 All-In-One Trainer includes a FREE TV Mounting Bracket attachment ($99 value) with purchase.
- G20 Commercial All-In-One Trainer is $1,000 off and includes a FREE Ranger Barbell ($299 value) with purchase.
Get RX’d is very close to FringeSport in pricing, with a HUGE selection of equipment.
The items I’d pay most attention to are the Xebex Rower and the Xebex Air Bike. I’ve reviewed both (click the links to see) and they are GREAT pieces of cardio equipment. For the price, they’re pretty hard to beat.
For 2021, Get RX’d is holding “Black November” starting the week of Nov. 8. The brand has told us it will have:
- Up to 30% off barbells
- Up to 20% off benches
- Up to 25% off sandbags
- Up to 20% off Xebex cardio like rowers, cycle, runner
- Up to 12% off functional trainer systems
- Up to 21% off power racks
- 10% off any items in your order when you purchase Xebex Cardio or a pull-up rig
Also, Get RX’d is offering a “buy more, save more” deal:
- Save 5% on orders over $1,000
- Save 7% on orders over $3,000
- Save 10% on orders over $5,000
Use the code BF25 to save up to 25% on products across the site.
Amazon has a deals week during the week prior to Black Friday and it can be pretty epic. There will often be quite a few pieces of gym equipment, so be on the lookout as we will post them as we see them.
Brute Force is making, in our opinion, some of the best sandbags currently available on the market. They use heavy-duty materials like Cordura, are made in the USA, and hold sand better than the competitors.
For Black Friday, the brand is offering as much as 50% off (check out the Athlete Sandbag Kit for just $75!). You also score free shipping on orders of $199 or more.
Through Nov. 27, save up to 50% off a variety of styles and get an extra 20% off when using promo code, BLACKFRIDAY. Following these events, look out for Nike’s Cyber Monday sale, through Nov. 30, to save up to 50% off of select styles. Get 20% off using promo code, CYBER.
Hylete makes some of my favorite training shorts. When first introduced, they targeted the CrossFit community and did so pretty much exclusively with their shorts. Since then, they’ve come out with an entire range of apparel from jackets to even shoes. Although their shorts are still our favorites, their other apparel is just as well thought-out with sweat-wicking fabrics, trim fits, and much more.
This year, Hylete’s sale is 30% off site wide for general visitors and then an extra 10% off for those who have a Train Team or Service League account.
Reebok just released its Black Friday through Cyber Monday deals, and they are BIG:
- Nov. 21-24: Black Friday Early Access: 40% off site wide, 50% off sale items with code BF40
- Nov. 25-28: Black Friday: 40% off site wide, 50% off sale with code BF40
- Nov. 28: Cyber Monday Early Access: 50% off site wide with code CM50
- Nov. 29-30: Reebok’s Cyber Monday Sale: 50% off site wide with code CM50
- Dec. 1-7: Take an extra 50% off sale items with code SALE50
- Dec. 1: Reebok’s Cyber Monday Extended: Take 50% off site wide with code CYBER
For Black Friday, Feiyue (the brand that makes some of Coop’s favorite training shoes) is taking up to 40% off!
FITBENCH has some of the coolest all-in-one pieces of exercise equipment. For Black Friday, you can secure $600 off the FITBENCH FLEX as well as 20% off YBell accessories.
Road Runner Sports
Road Runner Sports has top name brands in shoes and apparel. For Black Friday, if you join the VIP Family, the site is offering:
- 25% off purchases of $145 or more
- 20% off any purchase
Bowflex is known for producing all sorts of home gym machines that have lots of versatility and take up as small amount of space as possible.
Although they started with resistance rods, they’ve since begun selling various conditioning machines like the Bowflex HVT as well as their ever popular adjustable dumbbells (which are an awesome adjustable option).
Right now, Bowflex is offering the following:
- Up to $150 off bundles on the Xtreme 2 SE or Revolution home gyms
- $400 off plus free shipping and free mat with the purchase of the VeloCore Bike 22
- $200 off plus free shipping and free mat with the purchase of the VeloCore Bike 16
- $300 off plus free shipping and free mat with the purchase of the Treadmill 10
- $200 off plus free shipping and free mat with the purchase of the Max Trainer M6
- $50 off plus free shipping with the purchase of the SelectTech Adjustable 552s
- Free shipping on the C6 Cycle
- Free mat and free shipping on the Max Total 16, Max Trainer M9 and Treadmill 22
- Discounts and free shipping on accessory equipment
Schwinn is offering several discounts on cardio equipment, including:
- Save $200 on Schwinn IC4 + Free Shipping
- Save $100 on Schwinn IC3 + Free Shipping
- Save $100 on Schwinn 170 Upright + Free Shipping
- Save $100 on Schwinn Rower + Free Shipping
Again Faster has several deals for Black Friday:
- 15% off power racks
- 15% off barbells
- $129 for a medicine ball pair
Walmart is already known for bargains, and you’ll find huge discounts on fitness equipment for Black Friday! We have already seen hundreds of dollars off rowing machines and home gyms.
Teeter is offering up to $250 off a wide range of products, including its inversion tables, recumbent trainers, home gyms and more.
Rhone Fitness is offering a “spend more, save more” deal for Black Friday:
- 20% off purchases of $150
- 25% off purchases of $250
- 30% off purchases of $300
The brand is also offering free shipping; some restrictions apply.
Need gym exercise mats? Then your best bet is probably 3/4″ 4’x6′ Rubber Stall Mats from Tractor Supply.
Tractor Supply sells some of the best value mats available. They’re thick, durable, and better priced than just about anything else out there. AND, it just so happens that on Black Friday, Tractor Supply offers their mats for less than any other time of the year. This year, you can save up to 25%!
Through Nov. 30, Griffin is hosting a number of discounts and deals:
- 10% off racks, bumpers, kettlebells
- 15% off attachments
- 30% off apparel
- $30 off adjustable benches
- $25 off flat benches
- $80 off power bars
TrueForm is making, in our opinion, the best manual treadmills on the market. They rarely have sales on their runners, but for Black Friday and Cyber Monday last year, they took nearly $1,000 off on all of their runners including 0% financing, with their new TrueForm Trainer priced under $4,000.
Eleiko undoubtedly produces some of the best bars and plates in the WORLD! When it comes to the sport of weightlifting, I love using the Eleiko IWF Weightlifting Bar.
Eleiko is also expensive and they rarely have sales.
This year, however, Eleiko is taking 10% off orders of $5,000 or more, and free shipping on orders over $500.
Wright Equipment has deep discounts on a variety of squat and power racks. You’ll also find sales on barbells, bumper plates and more.
Kettlebell Kings is making some of the best kettlebells on the market. They feature a machined bottom, extremely accurate weight, smooth powder coat, and are generally considered some of the best overall bells on the market.
This year, Kettlebell Kings is offering the following from 9 a.m. Nov. 26-midnight Nov. 29:
We’ve also negotiated an extra 10% off if you use our code: GGR-BLACK
For Black Friday, Exxentric is offering 30% off the kBox4 Active set. This deal runs until Nov. 29.
How to Find Black Friday and Cyber Monday Fitness Sales
Without a doubt, Black Friday (and through Cyber Monday) is the best time to find sales on home gym equipment. Certain brands, like Rogue Fitness, only have sales at this time of year. Here is how to find the best deals:
It’s incredibly fun to browse gym equipment sales–but it can also be incredibly dangerous for your wallet. Um, yes, I totally need a bike and a SkiErg and a full rack of dumbbells and every barbell that Rogue Fitness has ever made, right?
Make a plan! Set a budget, and then determine what you’re looking for (even if it’s general, like “kettlebells” or “fitness trackers”).
We Can Guide You
For the last seven or so years, our team at Garage Gym Reviews has put out one of the most comprehensive Black Friday fitness sales pages around. Also, we literally spend our time testing and reviewing fitness gear for you so you know what to look for:
- Best massage guns
- Best training shoes
- Best exercise bikes
- Best budget home gym equipment
- Best fitness trackers
- Best squat racks
- Best treadmills
- Best adjustable dumbbells
- Best Olympic barbells
- Best rowing machines
- Best CrossFit equipment
- Best resistance bands
Research Before You Buy
Think you found exactly what you want! Great–just do a little research first. It can be really tempting to buy affordable home gym equipment, but make sure that it’s just budget-friendly and not cheaply made. You can read the fitness equipment reviews we have here to help guide you.
Check That Fine Print
Before you buy those leggings, or that smartwatch, or a huge elliptical, make note of a few things:
- Can you return it if you don’t like it? Many fitness brands have picky policies!
- What is the warranty? Are certain things covered if they break?
- Can you finance it? Health & fitness equipment ain’t cheap!
Black Friday Fitness Deals FAQ
Is Black Friday a good time to buy equipment for home workouts?
Black Friday through Cyber Monday is the absolute best time to buy fitness equipment from online retailers! Everything from running shoes to the newest activity tracker to squat racks to barbells will be on sale. This is when brands offer their biggest discounts.
When is the best time to buy fitness equipment?
Without a doubt, Black Friday is the best time to invest in workout gear. Brands know this is when consumers are looking, especially because the end of the year/new year is when people are thinking about their fitness goals.
What fitness equipment is on sale for Black Friday deals?
Essentially, if you need something fitness-related, odds are that you can find it on sale on Black Friday. All kinds of workout equipment are discounted. Not only that, but many brands offer free shipping, free assembly or bonus gifts if you buy over the Cyber Five.
The FORM Lifting Collar is a collar that is a velocity tracker for the major barbell lifts. Through our testing, although we like the idea, it's not as accurate as we'd like to see. If you're an early-adopter then this is a good option, but expect issues. Read more
If you’re reading this, I assume you’re probably pretty familiar with the brand Kabuki Strength. In the past few years, they’ve put out some of my favorite products including the versatile Trap Bar, Transformer Bar V4, and New Generation Power Bar. Kabuki recently released a flywheel, and I’ve been itching to try it.In this Kabuki Kratos Flywheel review, I’ll walk you through what’s included, unique aspects of this product, and my final thoughts. As always, I’ll give you all the details you need to make a smart buying decision for you.For those of you who aren’t familiar with flywheel training, it can be an effective way to build strength within your body’s connective tissue. It can also increase overall power, muscle hypertrophy, and force.Essentially, it’s useful for eccentric overload training where the muscle is stretched during both the lifting and lowering of your reps. The resistance is inertia driven, which means it is all based on how much force the user puts into the movement with the flywheel. Read more
The BAMF Hammer is a great option for anybody looking to add some variety to the routine by increasing overall strength and flexibility. Being hand-made in the U.S. the hammer will humble all who dare to pick it up. It also looks really cool and can make anyone feel like Thor. Read more