We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Fireworks, backyard barbecues, fun in the sun: These are the staples of the 4th of July. In recent years, another mainstay of this holiday has emerged: finding great deals on the best home gym equipment.
We have seen the best treadmills offered at deep discounts at this time of year, which is why our team has compiled a comprehensive list of 4th of July treadmill sales. You’ll find high-tech machines, budget-friendly options, and more.
All 4th of July Treadmill Sales
- Assault Fitness: Save $500 the AssaultRunner Elite
- Bowflex: Up to $200 off, free shipping, free mat | Through 7/5
- Echelon: 15% off and free shipping with code SUMMER15
- Horizon Fitness: $100 off select treadmills with code HOTSUMMER100
- Life Fitness: Sales on cardio equipment and strength training machines, up to 50% off. Free shipping on select items.
- NordicTrack: Free heart rate monitor and gift with purchase
- ProForm: Free Vue 180 Fitness Mirror with purchase
- Sole: ENDLESS SUMMER: New 2023 models on sale, discounts on older models
- Sunny Health & Fitness: Save $100+ on treadmills and other cardio equipment
- True Form: Details TBA
- XTERRA Fitness: Up to $800 off models like the TRX4500
All 4th of July Fitness Equipment Sales
We don’t just research deals on treadmills; we also scour the internet to find 4th of July sales on home gym equipment like ellipticals, adjustable dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, jump ropes, supplements, apparel, and more.
Other Discounts on Treadmills
If you want to check out additional treadmill coupons and other ways to save, there are brands that offer discounts year-round. Check out the following for deals:
Some brands also offer military discounts on fitness equipment.
How to Find the Best Treadmill Deals Around the 4th of July
Treadmills for home use cost anywhere from a few hundreds dollars to several thousand dollars (or more). It’s understandable that you’re looking for deals on an electric treadmill or one of the best under-desk treadmills.
Our team is made up of experts who find deals on high-quality machines, and we’re here to share our tips.
Step 1: Know What You Want
All treadmills are NOT built the same. There is a wide spectrum of what’s available in terms of features, so setting a few parameters can narrow your search:
- Cost: Do you want to find one of the best treadmills under $1,000, or one of the best high-end treadmills?
- Activity: Are you looking for a walking pad, or a solid running machine that can handle hard workouts?
- Size: Do you have the space for a commercial treadmill, or would you prefer a foldable treadmill or one that is extremely compact?
- Warranty: Do you want a high-quality machine with a warranty that spans 10 years to a lifetime, or a treadmill that may only come with a one-year or less policy?
In addition to the above questions, ask yourself if any of the below features are important to you:
- HD touchscreen or LCD display
- Heart rate monitoring
- Bluetooth speakers
- Preset programs or interactive programming
- Incline and decline features
- Speed range
- Compatibility with other fitness apps
Step 2: Beware of Hidden Costs
We don’t want you to be surprised when you get to checkout and your total is significantly more expensive than the price of the machine. There are a few added costs to keep your eye out for and factor into your budget:
- Shipping: Most brands charge this, though around holidays, you may find free shipping. Take advantage of it; it could save you hundreds of dollars.
- Extended Warranty: For a fee, you can extend a machine’s warranty.
- Programming: Today’s high-tech machines are often compatible with interactive programming, which can tack on an additional monthly fee if you choose to opt into the subscription.
- Assembly: If you want the machine to be professionally assembled, you’re probably going to pay between $100 to $200 for the service.
RELATED: The Best iFIT Treadmills
Step 3: Read Reviews
Our specialty here at GGR is reviewing fitness equipment. We have had our hands (well, our feet) on more than 40 machines from all the top brands as well as lesser-known companies. Our athletes, certified personal trainers, and coaches put treadmills through our in-depth testing to determine which are the best.
If you have an idea of what you’re looking for, you can look up treadmill reviews to get a better feel of the machine, or you can check out our best-in-class lists:
- Best Budget Treadmills
- Best Treadmills for Runners
- Best Treadmills for Walking
- Best Treadmills With TV Screen
- Best Treadmill for Heavy People
- Best Treadmills With Fans
- Best Treadmills on Amazon
- Best Treadmills at Best Buy
- Best Treadmills for Seniors
FAQs: 4th of July Treadmill Sales
What time of year is best to buy a treadmill?
Undoubtedly, the best time of year to buy a treadmill (or any other kind of fitness equipment) is Black Friday to Cyber Monday. Every year, we compile the best Black Friday treadmill deals as well as all the best Black Friday/Cyber Monday fitness equipment deals.
However, you don’t have to wait until the end of the year; many top retailers offer discounts on cardio equipment around the major holidays, like offering New Year’s fitness sales and deals around Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Presidents Day.
Does NordicTrack have 4th of July deals?
We have found that NordicTrack offers significant deals around most major holidays. This comes in the form of hundreds of dollars off NordicTrack treadmills, exercise bikes, and rowers. They sometimes offer deals on iFIT memberships, and we have seen the inclusion of a free gift, like a treadmill mat.
What is the best treadmill?
The best treadmill is the one that you will get the most use of because it suits your needs. In our opinion, these are the best treadmills:
– Best Treadmill for Home Use Overall: NordicTrack Commercial 1750
– Best Folding Treadmill: Sole F63
– Best Treadmill Under $1,000: Horizon Fitness 7.0 AT Treadmill
– Best Treadmill for Running: ProForm Pro 9000
– Best Treadmill for Walking: Echelon Stride
– Best Budget Treadmill: Sunny Health and Fitness SF-T4400
– Best Curved Treadmill: TrueForm Trainer
– Best Under-Desk Treadmill: Sunny Health and Fitness WalkStation Slim
– Best Treadmill With Incline: NordicTrack Commercial X22i
– Best Manual Treadmill: AssaultRunner Pro
– Best Treadmill for Streaming Classes: ProForm Carbon T10
– Best Smart Treadmill: Horizon 7.4 AT Treadmill
– Best Commercial Treadmill: NordicTrack X32i
Our Transparent Labs BULK review will let you know if this is the pre-workout for your training goals. Read more
The BAMF Hammer is a great option for anybody looking to add some variety to the routine by increasing overall strength and flexibility. Being hand-made in the U.S. the hammer will humble all who dare to pick it up. It also looks really cool and can make anyone feel like Thor. Read more
It’s the clash of two incline trainer treadmills in the NordicTrack 2950 vs X22i comparison. Read more
Best Low-Carb Protein Powder Read more