We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Here’s how to save on some of the best home gym equipment Bowflex offers.
In our opinion, Bowflex products are some of the best budget home gym equipment out there. But we understand everyone’s budget looks different, at that come checkout time there might be some sticker shock. Don’t worry, we’ve gone through the trouble of finding some Bowflex coupon codes to help you save on Bowflex equipment sitewide.
Bowflex Promo Codes
Whether you’re looking for a cardio machine or the Bowflex Max Trainer, there are ways to save money. Here’s what you need to know:
- Scroll to the bottom of Bowflex.com and click on “Limited Time Offers” to find out about any ongoing sales or discounts.
- If you find a Bowflex product offered for less at authorized retailers (i.e. Amazon, Walmart and Dick’s Sporting Goods), the company will match that price.
- Active duty and retired military personnel can get a discount, but you need to call their customer care hotline.
- Shop near the holidays. Bowflex offers up to $400 off select items, and a free mat with your purchase.
- There are financing options available, and Bowflex waives all interest charges if you pay for the product in full within 18 months.
How to Apply the Bowflex Discounts
Step One: Pick one of the five options above.
Step Two: To take advantage of the Military discount, you must call 1-(800) 605-3369 during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-5 p.m. PST). You may also need to submit paperwork proving you were in the U.S. Military. To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call 1-(800) 618-8853.
Step Three: A customer service representative will handle your checkout process and handle any discounts or rebates. For the “Limited Time Offers” and holiday sales, simply shop on Bowflex.com and your discount will be applied at checkout. To see if you’re eligible for financing, you can apply here.
When Do Bowflex Products Go on Sale?
Bowflex is one of many brands that offer sales during the holidays, but it can be hard to keep track of all those offers. Luckily, we keep track of all of those:
- Memorial Day sales
- Fourth of July sales
- Labor Day sales
- Black Friday sales
- Holiday Gift Guide
- New Year’s Fitness Sales
What We Love About Bowflex
We’ve tested and reviewed multiple Bowflex products, including.
- Bowflex Max Trainer M6
- Bowflex SelectTech 840 Adjustable Kettlebell
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells
- BowFlex VeloCore
Their products have shown up on our best adjustable kettlebells, best adjustable dumbbells, and best compact exercise equipment lists. They’ve been in the home gym market for quite some time, and they show no signs of slowing down.
Why Buy From Bowflex?
- Six-week buy back guarantee (minus shipping and handling)
- Great customer service (live chat service available on Bowflex.com)
- Financing available
- Multi-year warranty on all its cardio and strength training equipment
Wondering if a stationary bike is worth it? Here, GGR names 9 stationary bike benefits, and explains how they can help improve your health. Read more
The Iron Neckis one of the best tools currently available to train the neck. Ditching the large and costly machines, of old, The Iron Neck provides a versatile piece of equipment that provides an equally effective workout in a much smaller, cheaper, and more portable package. Read more
The Fitbit Ionic is one of the best activity tracking smart watches available on the market today. With Fitbit's encouragement to accomplish fitness goals, an exercise tracker to understand just how fit you are, and multiple day battery life, the Fitbit Ionic should not go overlooked when looking for an activity tracking smart watch. Read more
Stick Mobilityoffer amazing tools that can allow lifters to add strategic resistance to some traditional “mobility” movements. Made out of specially formulated PVC, these sticks are made to push and pull against as you perform movements and generate muscular tension. Read more