We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Summer is here, and the fitness equipment sales are as hot as the temperature outside! Garage Gym Reviews has found the best 4th of July fitness equipment sales for 2023. Save big on everything from weight plates to cardio equipment in order to outfit your home or garage gym for less.
Featured 4th of July Sales 2023
Up to $100 off
Up to $100 off your favorite strength equipment.
Free gift with purchase
Get a free heart rate monitor with your purchase
Snode Adjustable Dumbbells
20% off (Save $200)
$200 off the Snode 80-pound Drop-Proof Adjustable Dumbbells.
Bells of Steel
Up to 15% off
Free shipping; limited time savings
Save 10% on orders over $1,776. 6/30-7/7.
Get 5% off
Use code GGR5 to save 5% on your order of barbells, squat racks, and more. Free shipping on orders of $2,000 or more.
Sales on Strength Equipment
- American Barbell: Free shipping on barbells
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: 50% off deals and outdoor gear | July 1-July 4
- Force USA: Use GGR5 to save 5%; free shipping on orders of $2,000 or more.
- Freak Athlete: Use code JULY4 to get 15% off your order
- Fringe Sport: 15% off all exercise balls
- Get RXd: Up to 20% off and free shipping
- Life Fitness: Up to 70% off plus free shipping
- MIRROR: Up to $100 off, 30-day free trial, free delivery
- PRX: Save 10% on orders over $1,776. 6/30-7/7.
- REP Fitness: 50% off equipment like benches, accessories, and plates
- Rogue Fitness: Daily shipping deals, Boneyard deals
- SMRTFT: $100 off 80-lb dumbbells in select finishes + free shipping with code FOURTH
- Snode: Up to $200 off adjustable dumbbells
- Tempo: Save $100 on Tempo Move
- Titan Fitness: Up to 20% off weight plates, slam balls, hyperextensions, and more
- TRX: 15% off bundles
Sales on Cardio Equipment
- Assault: Save $500 the AssaultRunner Elite
- Aviron: $100 off Strong and Impact Series with 100OFF4TH | $150 off Strong and Impact Performance Bundles with 150OFF4th | $200 off Strong and Impact Premium Bundles with 200OFF4th | Ends 11:59 p.m. 7/4
- Bowflex: Up to $200 off products like adjustable dumbbells, ellipticals, exercise bikes, and more | Through 7/5
- CAROL Bike: Use COOP100 to save $100; free shipping and 0% financing
- CLMBR: Use GGR for $250 off the CLMBR machine
- Diamondback Fitness: Save 35% plus free shipping; code GGR10 saves 10%
- Echelon: 15% off sitewide with SUMMER15
- Everlast: Free shipping
- Horizon Fitness: $100 off cardio equipment with HOTSUMMER100
- Hydrow: Bundle and save up to $280
- Life Fitness: Up to 32% off plus free shipping sitewide
- LifePro: Use GGR-PACER for 20% off the PacerMini and Pacer Mini Pro
- Nautilus: Save up to $400 on popular cardio equipment
- NordicTrack: Free heart rate monitor and gift with purchase
- ProForm: Free Vue 180 Fitness Mirror with purchase
- Schwinn: $200 off + free shipping on the IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike and others | Through 7/5
- Sole Fitness: ENDLESS SUMMER: New 2023 models on sale, discounts on older models
- XTERRA Fitness: Up to $800 off models like the TRX4500
Sales on Supplements and Nutrition
- 4Gauge: Free round of Ammo Crate with code oldman
- A1 Supplements: 15% off Alpha Lion with code SUNNY15
- Biotics8: Free shipping on all orders
- Bulletproof: 30% off sitewide | Through 7/5
- Cellucor: BOGO 50% off plus free shipping
- Cira Nutrition: Save 15% on your first order by signing up for the brand’s e-newsletter
- Gainful: Get 25% off your first order with code FLASH25
- Jacked Factory: 20% off your first order when you sign up for the brand’s e-newsletter
- Kaged: FREE gift and free shipping with purchases $79+ with code AMERICA | 20% off when you subscribe to their e-newsletter | Through 7/5
- Legion: BOGO 50% + $20 gift card on orders over $99 | Use code GARAGEGYM to save 20%
- Liquid I.V.: 20% off your order when you subscribe to the e-newsletter
- Life Extension: 50% off summer clearance, free shipping on orders $50+
- Orgain: Free shipping on all orders
- ONNIT: Save supplements, equipment, and more
- Ritual: 25% off your first month with code SUMMER25 | Through 7/5
- Swolverine: Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
- Transparent Labs: Free shipping on orders of $149 or more
- WeightWatchers: Save 64% | July 1-5
Sales on Support Gear
- 2POOD: Free shipping on orders of $100 or more
- 5.11 Tactical: Up to 50% off select styles
- ExoGun: Up to 70% off + free carrying case + free shipping
- Garmin: Up to $100 off smartwatches like the Fenix 7
- Gymreapers: Up to 15% off your first order + Free shipping on US orders over $100
- Marc Pro: Free shipping + financing available
- Therabody: $99 for gently used Mini
Sales on Apparel
- Adidas: Save 30% with code CELEBRATE | Through 7/5
- FEIYUE: Buy 2 pair of select Fe Lo Canvas Styles For $40 | BOGO select items with code DAD
- Nike: Save up to 50% on select styles
- Reebok: 35% off sitewide JULY4TH | 40% off with code FIREWORK
- Under Armour: Save 50% + Extra 25% with code SUMMER25 | Through 7/5
- XERO Shoes: Shipping $4.99 or less
Our Top Equipment and Supplements Recommendations
Our expert product testers – which include elite athletes, certified personal trainers, dietitians, and more – personally use most of the products you find on our pages. We evaluate them for all sorts of things, like the durability of a barbell, the quality of ingredients in a protein powder, and the value of a budget-friendly treadmill.
Below are our best-in-class roundups, where you can find equipment and supplements best suited for your needs based on our expert recommendations.
How to Find 4th of July Fitness Sales
Scouring the internet for a deal? Here are some tips from us (because you know we love a good steal on fitness equipment).
Check Our Links
We have already done a lot of the work for you! The links above take you directly to the sales pages of some of the industry’s leading brands.
Narrow Your Search
What exactly are you looking for? Weights, cardio equipment, recovery gear? Prioritizing your needs might help point you in the right direction when you’re trying to find budget home gym equipment.
Read The Reviews
We have used and reviewed thousands of products on our pages, and have countless reviews and best of class roundups to help steer you in the right direction. Even though you may have found a deal, make sure you find out what we think. Also, read the customer reviews either on the manufacturer site.
Here’s a collection of some of our “best of” lists if you need some help:
- Best squat rack
- Best Olympic barbell
- Best resistance bands
- Best adjustable dumbbells
- Best rowing machine
- Best CrossFit equipment
- Best exercise bike
- Best treadmill
Remember, just because it’s affordable doesn’t mean it’s good quality. You can get a $300 treadmill on Amazon any day–but it probably won’t last you more than a month! Go to trusted brands first, like the ones we love.
Don’t Overlook The Fine Print
There’s a few key things you need to pay attention to when purchasing fitness equipment on sale:
- Return policy: Some sales or clearance items may not qualify for returns!
- Warranty: Always double- and triple-check the warranty on fitness equipment, regardless of the price.
- Trial period: Does the brand offer a free trial period, or only accept returns of unused equipment?
- Financing: Can you get an even more affordable deal by financing?
4th of July Fitness Sales FAQs
Are 4th of July fitness equipment sales good?
Many brands offer summer deals, and the Fourth of July falls right in the middle of summer. This is the time of year that brands are looking to help people get and stay motivated. Some brands we know, like Sole and Fringe Sport, are offering some amazing deals right now.
When Is The Best Time To Buy Fitness Equipment?
Typically, Black Friday and right around New Years Day are the best times to buy fitness equipment. However, brands have sales at various times of the year, including over the summer!
What Fitness Equipment Is On Sale For 4th Of July Deals?
Through our research, we found all kinds of fitness gear on sale for the Fourth of July! Barbells, plates, treadmills, plyo boxes, rowers and more.
Workout gamification can help you take control of your health and uplevel any fitness routine. Here’s how! Read more
TYR footwear is the new kid in the CrossFit arena. In our TYR L-1 Lifters review, learn how these new kicks stand up to classics like Romaleos and Adipowers. Read more
Looking for the best elliptical under $500? We have you covered with our top picks for beginners, small spaces, and everything in between. Read more