We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Tired of scouring the internet yourself to find Echelon discount codes? Never fear! Our team has done the dirty work for you to help you save some cash on Echelon products.
Echelon makes affordable cardio equipment (including spin bikes, treadmills, and rowers) with an engaging programming subscription to boot. Plus, they’ve recently dipped their toe into the smart home gym equipment water by releasing their own fitness mirror.
Discount Codes for Echelon
The team at GGR has found four different ways you can save on the hottest Echelon products on the market.
Referral: When you refer a friend (and they purchase an Echelon product), you can get $100 off your next purchase.
First Responders and Military: Both of these groups of people can receive an exclusive discount code to save money on Echelon products.
Special Offers Page: Echelon has a page on their website that features the latest deals they’re offering.
Financing: You can finance your Echelon purchase with Affirm.
How to Apply the Code
Step One: Have a friend who wants to add to their home gym? Refer them via email and save $100 off the next time you buy something from Echelon.
Step Two: Check out the special offers page on the top right hand corner of the website. Echelon puts their latest deals all in one place to help you save money.
Step Three: If you’re in the military or are a first responder, you’re eligible for a special discount code that you can input at checkout.
Step Four: Want to break up your payments? Echelon offers financing options through Affirm. Simply click the financing option at checkout to get started.
When Do Echelon Products Go on Sale?
Want to save even more? Check out our holiday pages to see when Echelon products are likely to go on sale.
What We Love About Echelon
Echelon Row-s Connected Rowing Machine
The Echelon Row-S Connected Rowing Machine is a mid-tier option for someone looking for a cardio machine with interactive programming. Although I personally prefer the programming that Hydrow has put out, I still think there is some definite value in what they offer for $35 per month. Besides the obvious rowing classes, strength, cycling, running, and pilates are also offered. I really enjoy that the 22" HD touchscreen can swivel a full 180 degrees to accommodate programming off the bike.Read my full Echelon Row-s Connected Rowing Machine review.
We’ve tested and reviewed some of the most popular products from Echelon. They mostly make cardio equipment, including treadmills, rowing machines, and bikes. Recently, Echelon has ventured into the smart home gym equipment space by introducing their own version of the MIRROR, called the Reflect. We love Echelon because of their interactive programming and high-quality cardio equipment. Check out our favorites from the brand:
- Echelon Row-S Connected Rowing Machine: This rowing machine has it all: a 22” monitor that swivels and it folds for easy storage. What could be better?
- Echelon Reflect: If you’re looking for a community feeling with your fitness classes while still working out at home, this aesthetically pleasing piece of smart home gym equipment might be a hit with you. You’ll be able to access both live and on-demand workouts whenever the mood strikes you.
- Echelon Stride: For those with small home gyms, the Stride treadmill is both foldable and has a small footprint, even when unfolded.
- Echelon Smart Connect EX-5s: The EX-5s provides a cycling experience with the option for interactive programming right from the comfort of your home.
Why Buy From Echelon?
With so many other fitness brands on the market, why should you spend your money with Echelon? Here are a few reasons why you should consider adding their products to your home gym.
- Risk-free 30 day return policy
- Variety of engaging programming available with subscription
- Both the treadmill and rowing machine are foldable for easy storage
- Polished and sleek looking equipment
In this Future App review, I’ll tell you why you should consider this innovative, digital, personal training experience . Read more
The Chirogun is a popular massage gun on Amazon. Our Chirogun review details whether it’s worth buying or not. Read more
In this Sunny Health and Fitness SF-RW5801 Rowing Machine Review, I’ll tell you all the details you need to know about this budget-friendly rower to help you make a great purchasing decision. Read more