We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
I like to get an early start on my holiday shopping––whether it’s my anxiety talking or just my desire to save a few bucks, it’s what works best for me. If you’re a runner (and want to treat yourself) or are looking for gifts for friends and family, check out the best Black Friday deals for runners.
Runners are pretty particular––each usually has their own shoe preferences, ideal treadmill-belt cushioning, and specific apparel they swear by. Luckily, this list will have something for everyone. There’ll be tons of deals on treadmills, shoes, clothing, recovery tools, and plenty more.
Best Black Friday Fitness Deals for Runners 2022
- 🚨EXCLUSIVE🚨Ten Thousand: Save $20 when you spend $50 or more, PLUS, save 15% when you use exclusive code GARAGEGYM15 (Valid: November 22-November 28)
- 🚨EXCLUSIVE🚨Alphalete: Use code ALPHALETE10 to get 10% off your purchase, plus save 30% off Amplify, and up to 70% off select items (Valid: Nov. 23-27)
- Adidas: Take 30% off with code SD2022 (Valid: November 9-November 16)
- ASICS: Get 30% off almost everything when you sign up for OneASICS (Valid: While supplies last)
- Assault: Buy an Elite Runner, Get a Pro Bike FREE; get up to $300 off select products (Valid November 25- November 28)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Up to 50% off brands like Nike and Adidas, plus up to $300 off Peloton (Valid: Nov.22-Nov. 26 for Peloton; all other BF deals valid through Nov. 28)
- Fabletics: Save up to 70% off men’s activewear (Valid: While supplies last)
- Feiyue: Get 30% off sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY (Valid: While supplies last)
- FLEO: Buy 2 get 1 FREE, daily doorbusters, up to 70% off sitewide (Valid: 11 p.m. Nov. 24 through Nov. 29)
- Garmin: Save $100+ on smart watches and fitness trackers (Valid Nov. 25-28)
- Horizon Fitness: Take $100 off the already-discounted Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmilll with code EXTRA100 for a savings of $1,100 (Valid through Dec. 4)
- Inov-8: Save big on running clothes, gym clothing, and running shoes (Valid: November 1-November 28)
- lululemon: Take advantage of a variety of Black Friday specials on men’s and women’s apparel (Valid: November 24-28)
- New Balance: Take up to 40% off shoes, apparel, and accessories (Valid: While supplies last)
- Nike: Save up to 60% off select styles with code BLACKFRIDAY
- NOBULL: Get $50 off all orders $199 and over (Valid Nov. 25-28)
- Reebok: Take 45% off sitewide + 50% off sale with code BLACKFRIDAY (Valid: November 24- November 27)
- Rhone: Take 25% off sitewide (Valid: November 21-November 27)
- Road Runner Sports: Save money on running shoes, workout clothing, and running accessories
- Under Armour: Take 30% off sitewide and an extra 10% off your purchase with code EXTRA10(Valid: November 23-November 29)
- Xero: Save 20% when you buy a new style, and when you select at least 2 different new styles an ADDITIONAL 5% off discount will appear in your cart automatically. (Valid: While supplies last)
Additional Black Friday Deals
This Black Friday, get everything you need to crush your next run for a great deal. Adidas is cutting prices on running shoes, socks, workout tights, hoodies, waist packs, and more. This Black Friday, use code SD2022 for an extra 30% off tons of items! This offer is valid from November 9 through November 16.
ASICS has running shoes, accessories, and apparel to help you crush your next run. This Black Friday, take 30% off almost everything when you sign up for oneASICS.
Fabletics is the affordable little sibling to brands like Athleta and Lululemon without sacrificing quality. This Black Friday, you’ll be treated to up to 70% off men’s activewear. Hurry, this offer is valid while supplies last!
Run, jog, or sprint to Inov-8 this Black Friday! You can save cash on enviable running shoes, jackets, hydration vests, and running belts. This offer is good until November 28.
Looking for a gift that will wow the runner in your life? Check out lululemon’s breathable tanks, tops, and shorts. In 2022, lululemon launched their shoe line (Blissfeel, Chargefeel, and Strongfeel) specifically engineered for women. We have our fingers crossed they’ll be discounting these beauties as a part of their Black Friday Specials.
This Black Friday, stock up on sweat-wicking apparel, cushioned running shoes, and running accessories. For a limited time, enjoy up to 40% off shoes, apparel, and accessories!
Nike has everything a runner could need––fanny packs, running shoes, sweat-wicking socks, and tons more. This Black Friday, you can save up to 60% with code BLACKFRIDAY!
Need comfy running clothes for your next hot-boy run? Reebok has you covered (and for a great price). For Black Friday, take 45% off sitewide and 50% off sale with code BLACKFRIDAY. This offer is valid from November 24 through November 27.
Rhone has functional (and stylish) options for the athlete in your life. This Black Friday, take up to 25% off things like men’s workout shorts, tees, and accessories! This offer is valid from November 21 through November 27!
Road Runner Sports
Although Road Runner makes me think of the little cartoon bird that zooms around in commercials, I may be imagining something different after this Black Friday sale. You’ll save cheddar on sports bras, sweatshirts, popular shoes, and all the running gear you could ever dream of––so act now!
Ten Thousand (EXCLUSIVE DEAL)
Stay regulated (and dry) during your run with moisture-wicking clothing from Ten Thousand. This Black Friday, take $20 off your purchase of $50 or more, plus, use exclusive code GARAGEGYM15 for 15% off your order! This offer is valid from November 22-November 28.
For Black Friday, Under Armour is taking 30% off sitewide and an extra 10% off your purchase when you use code EXTRA10! This offer is valid from November 23 through November 29.
How to Find the Best Black Friday Deals for Runners
Whether you enjoy running marathons on the regular or are into an occasional casual jog, congrats! You’re a runner. If you’re looking for the best Black Friday deals around, we have you covered. Here are our top three tips to keep in mind when shopping for yourself (or the runners in your life):
A lot of different equipment and apparel will be on sale, so it may be in your best interest to shop around before purchasing anything. Make sure you’re getting the best deal possible by checking out a variety of retailers. Trying to figure out what websites to look at? Here are a few to consider:
Check Our Roundups
At GGR, our specialty is testing fitness equipment, apparel, and shoes. We’re here to help you decide what would work best for your home gym:
- Best Gifts For Runners
- Best Treadmill For Tall Runners
- Best Fitness Trackers
- Best Manual Treadmills
- Best Muscle Recovery Tools
- Best Pre-Workouts
Devise a Plan
Before Black Friday rolls around, consider determining what apparel, accessories, or equipment you’re wanting to purchase. If you’re looking for an inexpensive treadmill, figure out the dimensions, price range, and features you desire ahead of time. This will save you time and energy when it is time to actually shop various sales.
FAQs: Best Black Friday Deals for Runners
Do shoes go on sale during Black Friday?
Yes, plenty of shoes go on sale during Black Friday. Check out our Black Friday Deals for Running Shoes page to get the most up-to-date information on shoe savings. I’ll be adding new deals daily throughout the months of October and November.
Does everything get a discount on Black Friday?
Not necessarily, but Black Friday is the time of year where the majority of brands heavily discount at least some items. Plenty of retailers are looking to make space in their inventory for the holidays, which is why prices get cut on a variety of products (including home decor, clothing, and of course, fitness equipment).
What are the best running shoes?
Our favorite running shoes are the Brooks Ghost 14. These running shoes are excellent for crushing long distances without any undue foot pain. If you’re into more neutral cushioning, you’ll likely love these. Not wanting a neutral running shoe? Check out our best treadmill running shoes roundup for the scoop on other options.
We also recommend best-sellers like the Asics Gel series, Nike Air Zoom Pegasus’, and Adidas Ultraboosts.
Do you know what LISS cardio is? Our in-depth guide breaks down this acronym and shares who should do it, and why. Read more
In our Bowflex TC10 review, we take a look at the specs of this now-discontinued machine. Read more
Check out this Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Elliptical review to find out why you should consider this cardio machine if you’re looking for a beginner friendly budget option. Read more