We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
You may have resigned yourself to spending thousands of dollars on one of the best ellipticals for your home gym, but this doesn’t have to be the case. Garage Gym Reviews has found the top Black Friday elliptical deals across the internet to help you save money. Whether you’re looking for a compact machine or you want all the latest tech-y features, there are enough elliptical savings to go around.
Be sure to check back frequently. We will be adding new deals to this page all the way through Cyber Monday.
Featured Black Friday/Cyber Monday Elliptical Sales 2023
Up to $500 off
Take $500 off the FS14i and FS10i and $200 off the Commercial 9.9
Up to $100 off
Early Black Friday: $100 off Pro HIIT H14, plus up to $500 off other cardio machines
Up to $200 off
Save $100 to $200 on Sole ellipticals such as the E25, E35, E95, and E98
Best Black Friday Elliptical Deals for 2023
- Bowflex: Early Black Friday: $500 off the Max Total M16 | $300 off the Max Trainer M9 and Max Traniner | Free shipping
- Diamondback Fitness: $500 off plus free shipping | 0% APR financing | Additional 10% off with code GGR10
- Echelon: $600 off the EL-5 and $800 off the EL-8s
- Fit Nation: Last year’s deal was up to 30% off equipment with code SALE30
- Horizon: 65% off the EX-59 with code LASTCHANCE
- Life Fitness: Take up to 40% off elliptical machines
- NordicTrack: Cyber Monday deal: Take $500 off the FS14i and FS10i and $200 off the Commercial 9.9
- ProForm: $100 off Pro HIIT H14
- Sole Fitness: Save up to $200 on ellipticals from Sole
- Sunny Health and Fitness: Up to 80% off cardio and strength products | Sign up for an additional 15% off | Starts Nov. 16
Additional Black Friday Deals
How to Find the Best Black Friday Elliptical Trainer Deals
Still feeling unsure about finding the best deals? Check out a few tips you should keep in mind:
Know What You’re Looking For
Before purchasing something on a whim, it’s important to determine what type of elliptical you’re looking for, as not all machines are equal. Here are some of the top questions I’d recommend asking yourself in advance:
- What dimensions are you looking for? Does the machine need to be compact or foldable?
- How many resistance levels do you want?
- Are incline and decline important to you?
- What other home gym equipment do you have? How will a new elliptical machine fit in your space?
- Do you want on-demand programming for easier home workouts?
- What type of display do you want––a touchscreen, LED, or LCD screen?
- How large should the pedals be on your new machine? Do you need them to be well-cushioned or oversized?
- Do you want or need extras like Bluetooth connectivity, a heart rate monitor, or a cooling fan?
Decide Your Budget or Look for Financing
Although you’ll be saving a lot of money when shopping Black Friday sales, it is always wise to determine a budget ahead of time. Luckily, a variety of brands and retailers have great financing options available, which can make a seemingly out-of-reach exercise machine become an option.
Look at Expert Recommendations
We’re experts for a reason––our team is made up of certified personal trainers, former college athletes, and nutrition coaches. Plus, we’ve tested almost every popular elliptical on the market. No matter what type of elliptical you’re looking for, we have your back. Check out a few of our roundups to see what we like best:
- Best Elliptical Under $500
- Best NordicTrack Ellipticals
- Best Ellipticals Under $1,000
- Best Compact Ellipticals
- Best Budget Elliptical
FAQs: Best Black Friday Elliptical Deals
What is the top-rated elliptical?
Our favorite elliptical is the NordicTrack Commercial 14.9 elliptical. This cardio machine has iFIT connectivity, is stable, and has 26 levels of resistance.
However, I’m also a fan of the low-impact Bowflex Max Trainer. This machine reminds me more of a combination between a stepper and an elliptical. Plus, it doesn’t have a particularly chunky footprint, which is always a bonus.
Best Elliptical Overall: NordicTrack Commercial 14.9
Best Elliptical Machine Runner-Up: Sole E25
Best Budget Elliptical: Horizon 7.0 AE Elliptical
Best Elliptical for Beginners: Nautilus E618 Elliptical
Best Elliptical for Small Spaces: NordicTrack SpaceSaver SE9i
Best Elliptical for Comfort: Bowflex Max Trainer M6
Best Elliptical for Bad Knees: ProForm Hybrid Trainer
Best Elliptical Under $1,000: NiceDay Elliptical Machine
Best Elliptical Under $500: Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Elliptical Machine
Where should I buy an elliptical machine?
Treadmill safety is of the utmost importance. To prevent accidents and injuries, follow these treadmill tips from a certified running coach. Read more
Wondering where to put a treadmill in your home? We have the answers. Read more
Our guide to isolation exercises answers common questions about single-joint movements. Read more