From local boxes to the annual CrossFit Games, Reebok has worked directly with leading athletes from around the world to engineer shoes specially equipped for the demands of CrossFit training. The Speed TR 1.0 is a new model designed with any and every WOD in mind. There are flex grooves for weightlifting stability, a breathable mesh upper and anti-friction collar for reduced heat and moisture, and a molded compression midsole for impact resistance and max comfort. Reebok also built in a heel KippingKlip and its patented RopePro carbon rubber to prevent sliding and improve explosiveness.
- Men’s CrossFit Athletic Shoe
- Low-cut design for optimal range of motion
- Monomesh overlay upper for combo breathability and durability
- Flared outsole and metasplit flex grooves for stable weightlifting base
- Compression molded midsole for shock resistance
- Heat/Sweat resistant collar and tongue
- KippingKlip heel and RopePro carbon rubber for slide prevention