Nike Metcon 4 Shoes
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/garagegymreviews/customize/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 153
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Nike’s most durable cross-training shoe yet, the Metcon 4 is equally equipped for speed, grip, explosiveness, and stability. This design introduces an updated, reinforced textured print from toe to heel; an increase to six eyelets for better precision lacing; and a new array of color combinations.Manufacturer: NikeCategory: Training Shoes
Product Summary & Specs
Nike’s most durable cross-training shoe yet, the Metcon 4 is equally equipped for speed, grip, explosiveness, and stability. This design introduces an updated, reinforced textured print from toe to heel; an increase to six eyelets for better precision lacing; and a new array of color combinations.
With a drop-in midsole, low-profile rubber heel, and exclusive Flywire technology, Metcons deliver a lockdown fit and a dependable flat platform foundation for heavy lifts. The shoe’s molded flex grooves, light breathable construction, and sticky rubber forefoot also give an athlete added pivot-grip and support through sprints, rope climbs, box jumps, distance runs, sled training, and day-to-day abuse.
An abrasion-resistant film around the midfoot is critical to reducing heat and friction during a high octane training regimen, while the Metcon’s dependable traction performs on the gym floor, the track, and training grounds far off the beaten path.
- Men’sCross-Training Shoe, new for 2018
- Drop-in midsole for added cushioning and flexibility
- Textured rubber wraps up the midfoot for durability during rope exercises
- Low profile, max-support heel for stability and minimizing drag
- Molded flex grooves in the forefoot
- Lightweight Vectran filaments (Flywire) for optimal structure and support
- 6 eyelets (vs 5 on previous model) for fine-tuned precision lacing
- Soft tongue for added cushioning
- Sticky rubber in forefoot for added traction on sled pushes
- Heel Clip for side-to-side stability
- Breathable mesh on heel and ankle
- Offset: 4MM