This breathable cross-trainer is as light as a feather and looks as sharp on the street as it does in the gym. The Grinder is a mid-foot mobility shoe that shines in a variety of cross-training activities.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- LALO OCF – Operator Component Fit System
- Medial Stability wrap for extra mid-foot support
- Ceramic-coated SuperFabric toecap
- EVA heel counter for maximum stability and a secure fit
- Lightweight, breathable upper for second skin-like fit
- Anatomical lacing system
- Unique cleaver pattern rubber outsole PODs for increased traction
- Stability arch
- Cushioned EVA mid and outsole
The Grinder features a 50 shore EVA foam in the midsole and was engineered for dynamic, bodyweight-based agility drills and movements. If features a softer, grippier, feel for multi-directional movements such as jump rope, burpees, box jumps, jumping lunges, and more. It is a practical shoe for rowing, short distance runs and sprints. In life, there are grinders and non-grinders. We’ll let you decide who we made this shoe for.
Leave a Reply