Lalo Grinder Training Shoes
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
This breathable cross-trainer is as light as a feather and looks as sharp on the street as it does in the gym. The Grinder is a mid-foot mobility shoe that shines in a variety of cross-training activities.Manufacturer: LALOCategory: Training Shoes
Product Summary & Specs
This breathable cross-trainer is as light as a feather and looks as sharp on the street as it does in the gym. The Grinder is a mid-foot mobility shoe that shines in a variety of cross-training activities.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- LALO OCF – Operator Component Fit System
- Medial Stability wrap for extra mid-foot support
- Ceramic-coated SuperFabric toecap
- EVA heel counter for maximum stability and a secure fit
- Lightweight, breathable upper for second skin-like fit
- Anatomical lacing system
- Unique cleaver pattern rubber outsole PODs for increased traction
- Stability arch
- Cushioned EVA mid and outsole
The Grinder features a 50 shore EVA foam in the midsole and was engineered for dynamic, bodyweight-based agility drills and movements. If features a softer, grippier, feel for multi-directional movements such as jump rope, burpees, box jumps, jumping lunges, and more. It is a practical shoe for rowing, short distance runs and sprints. In life, there are grinders and non-grinders. We’ll let you decide who we made this shoe for.