Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Shelves can be customized depending on what type of equipment you will be storing on them (eg, flat shelves for kettlebells and sandbags or angled for your dumbbells)
- The flat trays allow you to store kettlebells 2-deep to get maximum use out of the shelf
- Compatible with other Rogue Fitness storage accessories
- Offers sturdy construction with a set-up that can be customized to fit your space and storage needs
What needs improvement ...
- Can be a bit heavy and cumbersome if you need to move it
- Some customers felt the paint marked more easily than they would have preferred
Rogue Fitness doesn’t cut corners when it comes to their Universal Storage System 2.0. With a basic unit weight capacity of 1,000 pounds and each shelf having a channel weld underneath to give extra support, all of your equipment can be easily put away until you’re ready to use it.
The added bonus of including caster wheels and rubber feet gives you the ability to choose what works best for your space, but both offer protection to your floors and stability for your unit. Having the ability to decide what types of shelves you need for your personal equipment makes this a great addition to any home gym. However, due to the weight and bulk of this unit and its pieces, it is best to have a friend help you put it together.
76.5” L x 23.75” D x 29.25” or 45.25” H
55 – 75 lbs
2 or 3 tiers
This is another great example of Rogue Fitness showing that they know fitness and how to help people build efficient gym spaces. This piece, at its simplest, can be a great addition to your home gym, and with more additions, can even be used in a commercial gym setting.