Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Shelves offer the perfect angle to pull the dumbbells on and off
- Can be used for dumbbells, kettlebells, exercise balls, and more
- So many options to customize perfectly for your space
- Heavy duty casters are available for added mobility
What needs improvement ...
- With all of the different options, some customers found needed hardware missing from their products upon arrival
- Add-ons can add up very quickly to an already expensive core unit
Sturdy construction, customizable add-ons, and unlimited ability to keep building to the core unit make this product stand out from many of its competitors. The standard unit, before adding anything else to it, can hold up to 1,000 pounds in plates. This unit is an amazing addition to your home gym, especially if you have a lot of equipment.
With so many different ways to make this one fit your space (from different sizes of the core unit, equipment-specific shelves for best fit, and caster wheels for moving it around, among other things) you can tell that this rack is designed with gym equipment in mind.
74” L x 14” W x 72 ½” H
|Number of shelves|
Anyone who has been in the fitness community for any amount of time knows that Rogue Fitness products are built to last. The price tag can be a bit intimidating, but you can always depend on the quality and craftsmanship of each piece. This is a great unit to start with and build out as you add gym space and equipment.