Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Customizable with add-on options
- Mounting hardware included
- Made in the U.S.
- Additional shelves can be added
- 2” width x 4” diameter caster wheels
- Angled shelves for easy access
- Reviews say it’s “built like a tank”
- Positive customer service experience reported by reviewers
What needs improvement ...
- Assembly is required
- Pricey add-ons
- May not be compatible with thinner urethane plates
- Reviews mention issues with packaging and shipment
The Monster Mass Storage unit from Rogue Fitness is sturdy, compact, and excellent for holding both plates and medicine balls. The product is described as Monster-compatible with unlimited add-ons and customization options. There are three rack height choices and two rack width options, as well. The two-shelf height comes in at 43.5 inches, with the three-shelf option measuring 70.5 inches tall and the four-shelf model at 100.5 inches tall. The rack comes in widths of 43 inches or 70 inches.
These shelving units are made with 3-inch-by-3-inch 11-gauge steel and have a professional, medium gloss, black powdercoat finish. They look incredible and will make your gym space look professional and organized. Rogue is known for its high-quality products, and this Monster Mass Storage did not miss the mark.
43.5” with two shelves, 70.5” with three shelves, and 100.5” with four shelves.
43” or 70”
3×3" 11-gauge steel
This customizable and sturdy Monster Mass Storage from Rogue Fitness is affordable, high-quality, and solid for any gym setup. We love how customizable the heights and widths are in addition to the interchangeable shelving options, which make it easy to fit medballs, plates, dumbbells, and kettlebells on the same unit.