Lifestyle Screens Garage Door Screen
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Brings in air and light to your garage, but keeps the bugs out
- Works with your existing garage door
- Includes a fully-retractable, spring-loaded system
- Runs on a steel-track system that is basically maintenance-free
- Makes your garage a more versatile space to enjoy
What needs improvement ...
- Can be hard to install by yourself
- A little bit expensive, but could be worth it if you use your garage a lot
9”, 10”, 12”, 16”,18” W x 7” H
3 different options
GGR Community Reviews
A garage screen that is built to not only be durable, but also functional, this screen at its core is a great investment that allows you to get more out of your garage space. It also has add-on features available such as a pet keeper and door slide locks to accommodate families with pets and/or kids. With different sizes available, this garage screen can really help you utilize and enjoy your space more.