Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Received high ratings for sturdiness, value for the money, and easy installation
- Designed and engineered for heavy duty level storage
- Adjustable shelves give you the ability to customize your space and meet all of your storage needs
- Solid enough to be used to store fitness equipment
What needs improvement ...
- A little on the pricier side for the size of the storage unit
- Some customers felt that the instructions could be made simpler
This rack won’t take up a lot of your space, but it will store a lot of equipment. With a total capacity load of 4,500 pounds and made with rock-solid materials, this unit is perfect for smaller gym spaces that need to make the most of every square foot. It is easy to put together and can even be paired with another unit if your space allows for it.
If you are going to try and fill it up to the max capacity, it is recommended that you bolt the unit to the floor for extra stability. This shelving unit can be purchased with closed shelves or wire-rack shelves depending on your needs.
18” D x 49.63” W x 47.63” H
|Number of shelves|
Strong and stout would be a good way to sum this shelving unit up. If you are looking for something that can withstand a lot of weight, but not take up valuable space, this is a great option to try. While it may seem a little expensive for the size of the unit, the materials used to build it are worth it.