Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Gives you the ability to combine and customize different options to create efficient storage space
- Can add caster wheels to the unit for easier mobility
- Meets your storage needs for a variety of gym equipment, including bumper plates, sandbags, dumbbells, medicine balls, and kettlebells
- Doesn’t take up a lot of your space, giving you sufficient storage space and more open room to workout
What needs improvement ...
- Heavier than many core storage units
- A little more expensive than similar options
A prime example of a storage system providing simple functionality, this unit allows you to customize it to suit your needs without taking up excess space. You can start with either two- or three-tier core units as well as different shelf lengths. Small and mighty, this shelf’s base unit can store up to 1,800 pounds.
Each customization option comes with its own specific hardware as well as instructions. If you are going to be using it to store heavier items, you can purchase side bracings for added stability.
49" or 76" L x 20" W x 45.5" or 73" H
93 to 152 lbs
42" or 72"
This storage unit offers a great amount of versatility along with a solid structure and can be the perfect addition to your gym space. With a variety of add-on accessories to meet your gym’s specific needs, you won’t have to worry about big, bulky shelving taking up too much space.