Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 4-microphone system paired with 8th generation cVc smart cell noise cancellation
- Reduces background noise and makes it easier for someone to hear you if on a call
- Rear-hanging design is great for sports and training
- Many reviews stated the earbuds stayed in place during running
- The combination of technology gives clear sound for music, movies, and gaming
What needs improvement ...
- The charging case is not waterproof
- Some reviews felt there wasn’t quite enough bass in the sound
- Need to completely disconnect from one device before able to connect to another one
With the rear-hanging design that has been perfected by taking in reviews and feedback from real customers, it shows in how many now rate this as one of their top picks for comfort, sound, and wearability. Top that off with being resistant to rain and sweat and a typical full-charging time of 50 minutes, and you have an overall great earbud for the price.
The company has put a lot of work into finding ways to lower the power consumption and provide a more stable connection even in the most intense workouts or pick-up games. You can control multiple different features, including switching or pausing a song, adjusting the volume, or picking up a phone call with just a tap of your fingertip.
With an average playing time of 9 hours after a full charge and the ability to get 2 extra hours with just a 10-minute power charge, this pair of earbuds will be keeping up with you as you continue to put in the work. It also has a wireless range of around 10 meters.
Qualcomm QCC3040 true wireless Bluetooth 5.2 chip, 10mm DLC Diamond-like carbon diaphragm speaker, Daikoku pure copper voice coil, cVc Noise Cancellation
9.5 g (buds), 60g (case)
9 hours on a full charge, 36 hours with a charged case
IPX7 waterproof rating, rear-hanging design, tap-button controls
After reviewing multiple different kinds of earbuds, this much technology at this price point is very rare for wireless earbuds. With a very high overall customer satisfaction rating and very few negative reviews, that says a lot about the product. If you are looking for earbuds that fit well, sound good, and can resist water and sweat, this is a great option to look into trying.
Leave a Reply