Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Price of blood work is included in most packages
- Company doesn’t promote specific products or workout plans
- Evaluates dozens of blood biomarkers in one simple test
What needs improvement ...
- Not everyone has access to a blood lab or home testing
- Can be costly, but financing plans are available
- The scientific study backing up the test was funded by InsideTracker, which raises some credibility concerns
InsideTracker provides you with personalized training and nutrition advice by analyzing your blood for different biomarkers and tells you how you might improve them. Biomarkers are molecules found in your blood that show how well your body responds to different conditions or diseases.
Depending on where you live, you can either provide the blood at a lab that partners with InsideTracker or have a blood technician do the draw at your house (this is not available in all areas though). You can then log into the InsideTracker app to see your results.
A research-backed service that provides you with personalized training and nutrition advice by analyzing your blood biomarkers.