We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Certified organic meal kit delivery service
- Meal kits can feed two, four, or six people
- New menus drop weekly; you can choose from 32 meals each week
- Add-ons, like prepared breakfasts and salads, available for an extra charge
- Delivers almost everywhere in the continental U.S.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Offers several specialized diet plans
- Can mix and match meal plans
- New meals drop weekly
- Most ingredients are organic and high-quality
What needs improvement ...
- On the expensive side (but ingredients are organic)
- Shipping fee
Starts at $11.99 per meal
|Meal plans offered|
keto, vegan, vegetarian, Mediterranean, gluten-free, high-protein, and Fast and Fit
|Fresh or frozen|
|Maximum number of meals per week|
Up to 4 recipes (each serves two, four, or six)
GGR Community Reviews
Tried it? Review this product
If you want high-quality and/or organic ingredients, Green Chef is a good option that can feed two to six people per recipe. There are several specialized diets to choose from, and you can mix and match from weekly menus to suit your needs.
Leave a Reply