Huma Chia Energy Gel
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- 100% natural energy gel
- Caffeine-free and caffeinated flavors
- Combination of fruit puree, powdered chia seeds, and brown rice syrup
- Real food that is easy on stomach
- 2:1 ratio of short- and long-chain glucose and fructose to maximize carbohydrate absorption
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Gluten-, soy-, and dairy-free
- No artificial flavors
What needs improvement ...
- Can’t make your own variety pack
- Mixed reviews on taste
- Customers ordering from Amazon got incorrect flavors or number of gels
- Must consume with water
42 g (1 packet)
|Servings per container:|
1, 12, or 24
|Price per serving:|
$2.50 (single pouch, box of 12), $2.41 (box of 24)
|Calories per serving:|
|Carbohydrates per serving:|
0, 25, or 50 mg, varies by flavor
Chocolate, cafe mocha, raspberries, lemonade
Strawberries, apples & cinnamon, blueberries, mangoes
GGR Community Reviews
Huma Chia Energy Gels provide energy for your workouts by using real food. Huma combines fruit puree, powdered chia seeds, and brown rice syrup to make an all-natural energy gel. Huma shares that since their gels are real food, they are easy on the stomach and use a 2:1 ratio or short -and long-chain glucose and fructose to maximize carbohydrate uptake. Customer reviews for this product are mostly positive, but there are some mixed reviews on taste.