Orgain Hydro Boost
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- USDA Organic, gluten-free, vegan, and non-GMO hydration powder
- Claimed to meet World Health Organization’s standards on hydration
- Individual packets can be taken on the go
- Developed with organic, whole-food based ingredients by a doctor
- Flavors: Orange tangerine, berry, lemon-lime, mango, variety
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Convenient option
- Several flavor options
- Well-liked taste
- Reported to mix well
- Whole-food based
What needs improvement ...
- High sugar content
- Too sweet for some
Orange tangerine, berry, lemon-lime, mango, variety pack
1 packet or 13 g
|Servings per container:|
8 or 16
|Key nutritional information:|
45 cal, 12g of carbs, 9 g of sugar, 50% DV of vitamin C, 20% DV of chloride
GGR Community Reviews
Orgain’s Hydro Boost is an organic hydration powder and a gluten-free, vegan, and non-GMO product claimed to meet the World Health Organization's standards for hydration. It comes in convenient individual packets, making it easy to take on-the-go. Developed by a doctor to include organic, whole-food based ingredients, this powder comes in a variety of flavors. However it does have a high sugar content.