Rogue Calibrated KG Steel Plates
Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
Pros & Cons
8 Reasons To Buy
- After using Rogues KG Calibrated Powerlifting Plates over the past year, we can confidently recommend them for their durability and accuracy.
- Price-wise, these are some of the best value calibrated plates on the market.
- Due to being IPF-approved, these plates are extremely accurate and if they’re not as stated, Rogue will send you a replacement.
- The lips on the plates are large enough to make carrying and loading them easy.
- Due to how thin the plates are, you can fit more weight than you’ll ever lift on the bar.
- They’ve been known to go on sale during Rogues Matte Black Friday Event.
- Available in Kilograms or Pounds.
- The lettering is raised and painted in a contrasting color to make identification easy.
2 Reasons Not To Buy
- The paint on these plates is known to chip rather easily. Ours look much more used than they really have been. One reviewer wrote, “These weights are what you would expect for the price, except for the paint. The paint comes off very easy. They would be better if they used Cerakote like some of the Rogue bars.”
- Due to how thin they are, they can be difficult to lift off the ground if laying flat.
Related In-Depth Product Reviews
Rogue Calibrated Steel Powerlifting Plates Review (Plus 2-Year Update)
Machine calibrated for next-level precision, these durable cast-iron KG plates are accurate to within 10 grams in weight. Each disc is cut thin to allow for max loading capacity (up to 700+KG) and color-coded for easy identification from a distance. There are also calibration plugs on the back of each plate to allow for even greater precision. These plates feature a 50MM center hole for a snug fit on your barbell, and as a result may not fit on some cheaper barbells not held to spec. You can order your Rogue Calibrated KG Steel Plates in pairs or as a full set using the order column on this page.
- Steel Powerlifting KG Discs
- Machine calibrated to within +/- 10 grams
- Calibration plugs on back of plates for increased precision
- 50MM collar opening for a snug fit.
- Thin Design for 700+KG load capacity
- Exclusive Rogue branding
- IPF Approved
- Made in USA
- Weight Tolerance
- +/- 10 grams
- Collar Opening
- 10KG Plate Diameter
- 15KG Plate Diameter
- 20KG Plate Diameter
- 25KG Plate Diamter
- 50KG Plate Diameter
- IPF Approved