Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Ultra-durable virgin rubber
- Minimal, near-dead bounce
- Most vibrant colors I’ve seen
- Chrome-plated steel disc inserts
- 1% weight tolerance
What needs improvement ...
- Urethane has a universal problem with being slippery (chalk up!)
- Hard to pick up from the ground
- Noisier than non-urethane bumper plates
The Titan Fitness Urethane Bumper Plates are top quality plates at the right price. Designed from high quality, vibrantly colored, urethane molded around a hard chrome hub for a durable and long lasting performance.
– Color-coded in 5 vibrant colors for easy identification.
– Raised plate lip making picking up the plates easier.
– Durometer rating of 90 for a minimal bounce on drop and a durable design.
– Hard Chrome Insert.
– (10 LB, 25 LB, 35 LB, 45 LB, 55 LB).
10-lb-pair, 25-lb-pair, 35-lb-pair, 45-lb-pair, 55-lb-pair
|Made In USA|
+/- 10 grams
140MM Hard Chrome Insert
|10LB Plate Width|
|25LB Plate Width|
|35LB Plate Width|
|45LB Plate Width|
|55LB Plate Width|
1 Year Warranty
People looking for affordable urethane plates that will last a long time will enjoy the durability and price point of these plates.