Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- At under $600 with free shipping for a 340 LB set, these are the cheapest competition bumper plates on the market.
- We weighed these on a gram scale and they are quite accurate to the stated weight.
- The edges of the plates feature a lip for easy carrying and placing on the bar.
- At a Shore Durometer rating of 90, these are similar in rubber to Rogue's and have a minimal amount of bounce.
- The diameter of the discs is 450MM which matches the IWF standard.
- The collar opening is 50.6MM which is standard.
- The weight tolerance is a stated +/- 20 grams or Titan will replace them.
- The weight markings are color-coded for easy identification.
- Due to how thin they are, you can fit a lot of them on a barbell sleeve.
What needs improvement ...
- Althought they're cheaper because they're black, if the weight increments wear off, it will be hard to tell which plates are what weight.
- The center hub is steel and chrome plated that ends up peeling a bit. The hub is also three pieces, although we haven't had any issues with them despite using them for nearly two years.
Titan Elite Olympic Bumper Plates are the answer for competition bumper plates at the right price.
A Durometer rating of 90 hits the sweet spot for minimal bounce and maximum durability. The plates stand up to high reps and intense workouts.
The narrow plate thickness allows room for multiple plates per side. Reinforced steel collar make for a secure fit — meaning decreased wear on your equipment.
A must have for high intensity circuit training and Olympic lifting at home or for your box.
– (10 LB, 25 LB, 35 LB, 45 LB & 55 LB)
– Color-coded lettering with 5 vibrant colors for easy identification.
– Steel collar reinforces the plates for high rep use.
– Raised plate lip makes picking up the plates easier.
10-lb-pair, 25-lb-pair, 35-lb-single, 45-lb-single, 55-lb-single
|Made In USA|
+/- 10 grams
Chrome Plated Steel Disc
|10LB Plate Width|
|25LB Plate Width|
|35LB Plate Width|
|45LB Plate Width|
|55LB Plate Width|
1 Year Warranty
The Titan Black Elite Competition Bumper Plates are the best value comp bumpers that we've reviewed. After using them in our personal training gym for over two years, they still look almost as good as new, although there is some slight fading of the text. If you're looking for competition bumpers at the lowest price possible, these are your best bet. They won't be as good as a high-end Eleiko or Rogue disc, but are great for a garage gym owner.