Titan Open Trap Bar
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Titan Open Trap Bar Review (2023): Affordable, Durable, and StrongAuthor: Lauren Strong, CPT
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Compatible with most standard power racks
- Sleeves compatible with Olympic-sized weight plates
- Easy loading and unloading weights
- Medium knurling handlebars
What needs improvement ...
- 65-lb design might be too heavy for beginners
- Long footprint could be cumbersome
88.5” L x 9.5” W x 27.5” H
11-gauge steel, powder coat finish
Medium diamond texture
|Loadable sleeve length:|
GGR Community Reviews
The Titan Fitness open trap bar offers a heavy-duty design for anyone looking to add versatility to deadlifts, lunges, shrugs, and farmer’s carry exercises. The open-ended design allows you to easily walk in and out of the bar. Plus, you can utilize the built-in bar jack for quick, easy, and safe loading of weight plates.