We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Thorne Creatine Review (2023): All Creatine, No ProblemsAuthor: Amanda Capritto, CPT, CNC, CES, CF-L1
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Subscribe and save 20%
- 1 ingredient: creatine monohydrate
- NSF Certified for Sport
- Gluten-, dairy-, and soy-free
- Made in the United States
What needs improvement ...
- Only available as unflavored
- Available in 1 container size, 90 servings
- New formula due to supply chain issues
- Some customer complaints of grittiness
|Creatine per serving:|
1 scoop (5 g)
|Servings per container:|
|Price per serving:|
GGR Community Reviews
Thorne Creatine provides 5 grams of creatine per scoop. They recommend taking it in the morning to improve brain performance or near a workout to help improve muscle strength and size. Customer reviews of this product are generally positive, although Thorne has changed their formula recently due to supply chain issues, and some long-time users do not like the new version as much.