Propel Electrolyte Water Beverage Mix
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Boxes of individual powder packs available in 7 flavors
- Flavors: Berry, grape, kiwi strawberry, raspberry lemonade, black cherry, watermelon
- Provides electrolytes, vitamin B5, B6, B3, C, and E
- Formulated to replenish electrolytes lost in sweat
- Made with 0 sugar
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Convenient individual packs
- Variety of flavors
- Most users appreciate the taste
What needs improvement ...
- Contains sucralose
- May cause digestive issues
Berry, grape, kiwi strawberry, raspberry lemonade, black cherry, watermelon
2.5 g or 1 packet
|Servings per container:|
50 (5 boxes of 10 packets)
|Key nutritional information:|
Electrolytes, vitamin B5, B6, B3, C, and E
GGR Community Reviews
Propel Electrolyte Water Beverage Mix of individual powder packs are available in seven flavors described by users as refreshing, sweet, and tasty. Formulated with essential electrolytes and vitamins B5, B6, B3, C, and E, these mixes are formulated to help replenish electrolytes lost through sweat. While they do not contain sugar, they do have sucralose and artificial sweeteners which may cause stomach issues for some users.