We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Stryde Bike Review (2023): A Worthy Peloton Alternative?Author: Anthony O'Reilly, CPT
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Stream live fitness classes
- Large tablet touchscreen
- Magnetic resistance
- Heavier weight capacity 350 lbs
- Community leaderboards for competition
What needs improvement ...
- Monthly Stryde subscription at $29 per month
- Software on the bike is not as advanced as competitors
50" L x 24"
Welded powder-coated steel
2 speakers, 3.5 mm headphones port, and Bluetooth connectivity
GGR Community Reviews
Overall, reviews say that the Stryde Bike is a quality machine that produces a smooth and quiet ride. This bike is created more for the everyday rider and even though it comes with a large tablet screen, you are not locked into a membership with the company to get workouts.