Train your body and your mind with the sandbag system. We’ve gone back to the basics to develop a simple sandbag that delivers durability and versatility at a great price. You can get a (slightly) better sandbag, but you’ll pay 2-3x as much! Here’s why you need a Sandbag Trainer from Fringe Sport:
- Heavy-duty Cordura construction – the same thing military-issue rucks are made of.
- The zipper (a common failure point) is a military-grade YKK zipper, which is protected by a Velcro closure.
- The seams are double-stitched and box-stitched at all stress points.
- Whole bag is reinforced with lashing.
- Works with just the shell, or the shell + fillers for a modular solution.
- Small trainer comfortably fits up to 60lbs of weight.
- Large trainer comfortably fits up to 100lbs of weight.
- Small Bag comes with two top handles (7.5″) and two tab handles (4″).
- Large Bag comes with two top handles (8″) and two side handles (4.5″).
- **Note that this is a sandbag system- it is shipped unfilled, but sand or rubber mulch is readily available at your local home improvement store. Sand sells for about $4 for 50 pounds.
Sandbag training is a core of functional fitness. Try some ground to shoulder, ground to overhead, or simple burden carry or sandbag get-ups for time. You’ll develop your mental fitness as well as your work capacity.