Snap On Screens Garage Screen
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Middle zipper can be used on the inside and outside
- Install and remove the screen in minutes
- Only tool needed for assembly is a Phillips screwdriver
- Screen mesh is lightweight, but reinforced with UV poly pro webbing
What needs improvement ...
- Many customers had issues with snaps and ended up purchasing stronger ones
- Screen materials are a little thinner than some competitors
Different options available
GGR Community Reviews
This snap-on screen offers you the chance to fully utilize your garage or partly outdoor space while keeping bugs out and letting air and light in. Many customers found ways to add things such as PVC pipe for off-season storage and stronger snaps to their screen door. While this garage screen may require some extra work to suit your needs, many customers found this to be a great option to add to their homes for a variety of purposes.