Eleiko Gym Floor Tile
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Durable flooring option for a variety of fitness spaces
- Sturdy construction protects your investment for longevity and high performance
- Can be used in both wet and dry environments
- Reduces the impact of dumbbells or weights dropped on your floor
- Engineered with a patented high-density wear layer for durability and efficiency
- Sold individually, allows you to buy exactly what you need for your space
What needs improvement ...
- Could get a little expensive depending on the size of your gym space
24” L x 24” W x 1.18” H
Swedish Steel, Nordic Night
GGR Community Reviews
These floor tiles not only can be used to protect your floor and your weights, but they also add extra cushion for your body as you work through your lifting session. The interlocking design makes it easy to fit your gym space with the floor tiles and also gives it a nice overall aesthetic. By being easy to maintain and simple to use, these floor tiles are a great addition to any gym space. Although these tiles are on the expensive side, the use of high-quality materials for these floor tiles will keep your gym looking great for years to come. However, if you are trying to find tiles for your gym while on a budget, it may be best to look into other options.