Rogue Y-1 Yoke
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
This Yoke is built to tear up the streets – Use as traditional squat/press stand, Yoke or Push/Drag. The American-made Y-1 Rogue Yoke features 2×3″ 11-gauge steel uprights, versatile skid/storage feet, and a weight capacity topping 750 pounds.Manufacturer: Rogue FitnessCategory: Yokes
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- The Y-1 Yoke from Rogue is an all-in-one machine that could easily be used in a garage gym in place of a traditional power rack. We've absolute abused ours over the years, and it still looks and performs well.
- Great quality with 2x3" 11 gauge steel uprights and a weight capacity of 750 pounds. For its size and maneuverability, it is the highest quality yoke on the market.
- The 50" by 48" footprint allows it to fit in even the smallest garage gyms while still saving space for other equipment.
- One reviewer commented, "But the versatility of the Y-1 has me stoked beyond belief. Overhead walks, traditional yoke walks, Zercher carries, prowler pushes, you name it" and that echoes the sentiment that is found throughout the reviews of the Y-1 Yoke.
- Many people use it as an additional squat rack along with the yoke function making it a legit all-in-one machine.
- The uprights have Westside Hole Spacing through the bench area.
- 2 bases and 4 skid feet with plate storage posts make the Y-1 very stable during lifts.
- The fully adjustable cross-bar allows for yoke carry, Zercher carries, Zercher squats, and sled training all in one machine.
- The quality of the machine can be seen at first glance, and many reviewers remark that they receive compliments on the look of the yoke.
- It is easily customizable for more than one person to use the Y-1 at a time no matter the size or strength difference.
- It is a Rogue product that is made in the USA and comes back with a great warranty and terrific customer service.
What needs improvement...
- It's a little short, especially if you are over 5'10 there may be some issues when using the Y-1 Yoke for squatting.
- The crossbar can be difficult to adjust during your workout and can add time to your workout.
Product Summary & Specs
This Yoke is built to tear up the streets – Use as traditional squat/press stand, Yoke or Push/Drag. The American-made Y-1 Rogue Yoke features 2×3″ 11-gauge steel uprights, versatile skid/storage feet, and a weight capacity topping 750 pounds. A modern take on a classic strongman training tool, the 72″ Y-1 is the most compact and maneuverable of the Y-Series yokes, positioning easily into almost any training space and creating just a 50″x48″ footprint.
The Y-1’s fully adjustable crossbar enables simple customization for any workout, from a basic yoke carry to the Zercher carry, Zercher squat, and sled training exercises. The yoke can also be converted for squats, bench or pressing movements, making it a legitimate all-in-one option for a garage gym or larger facility.
- Made in the USA
- Height: 72″
- Total Weight Capacity: 750+ lbs (two side and four corner-post plate storage options)
- Applications: Pushing, Pulling, Carrying, Zercher, Squat, Press, etc.
- (2) Uprights: 2×3″ 11-gauge steel
- Crossbar: 3″ OD
- (2) Bases and (4) Skid Feet with Plate Storage Posts
- (2) J-Cups
2 x 3" 11 Gauge
|Made In USA||
|Westside Hole Spacing||