The Y-3 Rogue Yoke is manufactured in Columbus, Ohio, from 2×3″ 11-gauge steel. The largest of the Y-Series yokes, it can be used for traditional strongman yoke training–basic carry, Zercher carry, Zercher squat, push/pull sled exercises–while also converting easily into a squat stand, bench press, pull-up station, and more.
One of the key advantages of the Y-3’s 110″ height is its adjustable crossbar, allowing athletes of any size to create a customized station for fat grip pull-ups and ring exercises. The yoke’s skid feet, which are optimized for sled training, also form a compact 50×48″ base, with weight storage posts at all four corners. Two additional side storage posts, a pair of UHMW-protected J-cups, and 1″ and 2″ hole spacing all come standard. This makes the adaptable Y-3 well suited to both large training facilities and home or garage gyms with higher ceilings.
Y-3 Rogue Yoke Specifications:
- Made in the USA
- Height: 110″ with base
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 750+ lbs (two side storage and four corner-post weight storage options)
- Applications: Strongman Yoke Training, Pushing, Pulling, Carrying, Zercher, Squat, Press, Pull-ups, Rings
- (2) 2×3″ 11-gauge steel uprights
- (2) J-Cups
- Adjustable Crossbar: 3″ OD
- (2) Bases and (4) Skid/Storage Feet