Rogue Plate Carrier
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Product Summary & Specs
The Rogue Plate Carrier is an American-made, heavy duty weight vest optimized for use with our contoured USA Cast Plates and Echo Cast Plates (up to 20 LBS). This simple but robust design was co-developed with Dave Castro, and features a 1000D and 500D Cordura® construction with USA Velcro® straps/fasteners and X-box reinforced stitching. By delivering functional precision and a stabilized fit without the added bulk of unnecessary bells and whistles, the Rogue Plate Carrier offers high-performance athletes a uniquely streamlined, no-nonsense take on the modern tac-style training vest.
We’re currently offering the Rogue Plate Carrier in three adjustable sizes and four different colorway options: Black, Ranger Green, Coyote Brown, and Gray. The plate pockets on all versions measure 10.25″ (outside width) x 12.25″ (outside height), and include a 1000D Cordura® lining. Extra foam padding, stretch woven fabric, and minimized seams on the inside of the vest help prevent chafing and discomfort while on the move, and a short section of elastic at the back of the waist strap makes it easy to facilitate a consistent, snug fit.
- Made In USA
- Patent Pending Design – Co-Developed with Dave Castro
- Material Type 1000D & 500D Cordura
- Weight (Unloaded): 1.12 LB (Medium Size)
- Size Options: Small, Medium, Large
- Plate Pocket Width: 10.25″ (outside width)
- Height Plate Pocket: 12.25″ (outside height)
- Compatible with Rogue USA Cast Vest Plates and Rogue Echo Vest Plates
- Color Options: Black / Ranger Green / Coyote Brown / Gray
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash, Line Dry
- USA Velcro fasteners and front/back loops for patches
|Made In USA||