Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Microload has the weight placed only in the necessary places
- Helps you build strength and speed in your training
- Made with a smooth, moisture-wicking fabric
- Great to add to any fitness training regimen, like team sports, or group fitness classes
What needs improvement ...
- A little on the pricier side
- Some customers had some issues with chafing
The OMORPHO G-Top Short Sleeve does come with a higher price tag, but that is due to countless hours of research to perfect the design and efficiency of the final product. It is made of a cool-touch fabric that feels good, and the weight has been placed very strategically to avoid any kind of strain on your joints.
All of the fabrics used in this shirt have been bluesign-approved and the shirt will definitely add a challenge to any workout when you wear it. If you want to really up your workout, you can also try adding in OMORPHO’s weighted shorts, tights, long sleeves, and vest.
89% polyester and 11% spandex
With just enough resistance to challenge you, but not enough to strain your body, this is a great product to use if you want to continue to build strength in new and innovative ways. The targeted microload is in a class of its own when it comes to weighted training.