REP Competiton KG Bumper Plates
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Our competition bumper plates are the best bumper plates we offer. Ideal for anyone that is serious about Olympic lifting, or needs to be able to fit a lot of weight on the bar.Manufacturer: Rep FitnessCategory: Competition Bumper Plates
Product Summary & Specs
Our competition bumper plates are the best bumper plates we offer. Ideal for anyone that is serious about Olympic lifting, or needs to be able to fit a lot of weight on the bar. More durable than our training plates when lifting heavy, and built to extremely strict tolerances. Order as a single pair of plates or as a set to complete your lifting needs!
- Low Bounce
- Zinc Coated Steel Disc Insert
- Collar Opening: 50.5mm
- +/- 10 grams of claimed weight
- 450mm Diameter (IWF Standard)
- Shore Durometer Ratings: 92 ShA
- Follow international color standards (Red/25kg, Blue/20kg, Yellow/15kg, Green/10kg)
- 5 year warranty on all plates.
- Factory tested to 30,000+ drops.
- Green – 1.25″
- Yellow – 1.75″
- Blue – 2.125″
- Red – 2.75″
- 90 kg set (2)Each 20-15-10 Plates
- 110 kg set (2)Each 25-20-10 Plates
- 120 kg set (2)Each 25-20-15 Plates
- 140 kg set (2)Each 25-20-15-10 Plates
Why Rep Fitness Competition Plates?
- Advanced design. These plates have a patented design for the inner collar piece which increases durability. Many competitor’s competition plates feature a single solid steel disc, and that design ends up failing at the point where the rubber and steel meet because all of the force is transferred there. Our extra inner steel ring, combined with a patented means of connecting to the rubber plate, results in better absorption and dispersal of force which means better durability.
- Raised lettering and raised rubber surface around the center disc to limit metal-on-metal contact.
- Warranty. We offer a 5 year warranty on all of our competition plates because we know these have been used and tested to withstand a high volume of work.
10-kg-pair, 15-kg-pair, 20-kg-pair, 25-kg-pair
|Made In USA|
+/- 10 grams
Zinc Coated Steel
|10KG Plate Width|
|15KG Plate Width|
|20KG Plate Width|
|25KG Plate Width|
5 Year Warranty