Rep Competiton LB Bumper Plates
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/garagegymreviews/customize/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 153
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Our competition bumper plates are the best bumper plates we offer. Ideal for anyone that is serious about Olympic lifting, or needs to be able to fit a lot of weight on the bar.Manufacturer: Rep FitnessCategory: Competition Bumper Plates
Product Summary & Specs
Our competition bumper plates are the best bumper plates we offer. Ideal for anyone that is serious about Olympic lifting, or needs to be able to fit a lot of weight on the bar. More durable than our training plates when lifting heavy, and built to extremely strict tolerances. Order as a single pair of plates or as a set to complete your lifting needs!
- Low Bounce
- Zinc Coated Steel Disc Insert
- Collar Opening: 50.5mm
- +/- 10 grams of claimed weight
- 450mm Diameter (IWF Standard)
- Shore Durometer Ratings: 92 ShA
- Follow international color standards (Red/55lb, Blue/45lb, Yellow/35lb, Green/25lb)
- 5 year warranty on all plates.
- Factory tested to 30,000+ drops.
- Green – 1.25″
- Yellow – 1.75″
- Blue – 2.125″
- Red – 2.75″
- 210 lb set (2) each 45-35-25 plates
- 250 lb set (2) each 55-45-25 plates
- 270 lb set (2) each 55-45-35 plates
- 320 lb set (2) each 55-45-35-25 plates
Why Rep Fitness Competition Plates?
- Advanced design. These plates have a patented design for the inner collar piece which increases durability. Many competitor’s competition plates feature a single solid steel disc, and that design ends up failing at the point where the rubber and steel meet because all of the force is transferred there. Our extra inner steel ring, combined with a patented means of connecting to the rubber plate, results in better absorption and dispersal of force which means better durability.
- Raised lettering and raised rubber surface around the center disc to limit metal-on-metal contact.
- Warranty. We offer a 5 year warranty on all of our competition plates because we know these have been used and tested to withstand a high volume of work.
25-lb-pair, 35-lb-pair, 45-lb-pair, 55-lb-pair
|Made In USA||
+/- 10 grams
Zinc Coated Steel
|25LB Plate Width||
|35LB Plate Width||
|45LB Plate Width||
|55LB Plate Width||
5 Year Warranty