Our beefiest adjustable bench ever made, and chock-full of design details that improve typical limitations found on other benches.
When it comes to durability and portability, this utility bench offers comfort under any load. The AB-5200 is our heaviest-duty ladder-back designed bench. Made with 11 & 7 gauge steel, this bench weighs in at 125lbs, but is still maneuverable in any space with 2” wheels and an intelligently positioned stainless steel horizontal pull handle for easy mobility.
If you’re tight on space, the AB-5200 was engineered with you in mind! It’s uniquely designed to allow vertical storage, shrinking its footprint to 2.8 square feet when stowed away. The AB-5200’s features our well-reviewed and sought after grippier pad for no-slip performance while lifting any weight. Finally, we’ve closed the pad gap to about 1.8″ (at flat) while keeping the hinge well below pad level. This ensures your tailbone doesn’t rest on a high rising hinge like other competitor’s benches.
REP is known for having some of the best flat and adjustable benches available in the world. The AB-5200 continues to push the envelope – an adjustable bench we are sure you’ll love.
- 11-7 gauge steel throughout 2×3″ steel frame with a 1,000 lb capacity.
- 7 back pad adjustments with laser cut degree markings in 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, and 85 degrees.
- 3 seat pad adjustments to find the perfect angle.
- High-grip pad material with ultra-dense foam core, backed by 3/4″ plywood.
- Ladder back design with cage. Nylon cover over bolts to protect paint on the ladders.
- Urethane-covered back pad handles.
- Oversize stainless-steel handle and wheels with a low lift-off point for easy maneuverability.
- Thick steel wheel guards to protect the wheels when being maneuvered, and to lessen tripping hazard.
- Space-saving design allows bench to be stored in upright position.
- Stainless logo plates.
- 17.75″ to top of pad in flat position.
- 12″ back pad width.
- 1.8″ pad gap in flat position.
- 125 pounds.
- Total pad length is 55″, width at base is 20.5″.
>>Simple 20-minute assembly with a wrench and allen key (provided). Four(4) bolts attaching the base to frame, and eight (8) bolts attaching pads to frame.
Leave a Reply