Simple, stable and strong as an ox, the AB-5100 version is perfect for commercial gyms that just need a heavy duty adjustable bench, or someone who wants the best for their garage gym. Commercial grade features include an 11 gauge steel frame, high end metallic and hammertone color paint finishes, rock solid stability, thick vinyl and padding, laser cut numbers, and more. A full FID bench with the optional decline attachment, the solid steel pin locks into place at multiple angles for any bench workout – incline, decline, or flat. With other inferior benches at over twice the price – make the smart choice and go REP.
- 11 gauge steel frame with a 1,000 lb capacity
- 7 back pad adjustments and 4 seat pad adjustments with laser cut degree markings on a stainless steel wear guard
- 17.5″ to top of pad in flat position. 12″ pack pad width.
- 3 large steel supports on the back pad and 2 on the seat pad for rock solid stability.
- Pivoting urethane grip handle and wheels for easy maneuverability
- Simple 20 minute assembly with a wrench and allen key (provided). 4 bolts attaching the base to frame, and 8 bolts attaching pads to frame. Everything else is pre-assembled