Rogue Adjustable Bench 3.0
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Rogue Adjustable Bench 3.0 Review: Rogue’s Best Adjustable Bench YetAuthor: Cooper Mitchell
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- A lot of adjustment options for a ladder-style bench
- There’s barely a pad gap at most angles, and sometimes there’s none
- Very stable and portable
- Made in the USA
- Heavy duty and made to last
What needs improvement ...
- All the parts are in separate boxes, so assembly can take a while
- Other benches, though maybe not quite as good, may provide a better value
- Not an FID bench as there is no decline position
|Made in the USA|
Lifetime frame, 90-day upholstery
11 gauge steel
17.5 with bench
GGR Community Reviews
The Rogue Adjustable Bench 3.0 is one of the brand's best benches to date. Yes, its price tag is a little steep, but if you have the money, you get a lot of bang for your buck.