Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- High-quality for low price
- Bands are easily stackable to add resistance up to 100 pounds
- Carabiner system allows for a multitude of exercises
- Included door anchor and foam handles provide additional exercise possibilities
- Carrying bag included for easy portability
- Free shipping for Amazon Prime members
What needs improvement ...
- Ankle straps come off easily when in use
- Carrying bag is too small for bands and accessories
The RenoJ Resistance Band set includes five natural latex tube bands, a door anchor, foam handles, ankle straps, and a carrying case for under $25. The bands range from 10 to 30 pounds of resistance and they can be used individually or they can be stacked together using the carabiners to add up to 100 pounds of resistance.
These bands have more than 7,500 reviews on Amazon with an overall rating of 4.4/5. The door anchor and foam handles work well and provide the possibility of more exercises than the bands alone. The ankle straps weren’t user friendly because they simply come right off, rendering them useless. Fortunately, fashioning your own ankle straps by using the carabiner setup is easy to do and eliminating the ankle straps frees up space in the carrying case.
10 lb, 15 LB, 20 lb, 25 LB, 30 LB
7” x 5” x 2”
Full refund or replacement if returned in original condition within 90 days
Two years for $2
Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
If you’re looking to add an inexpensive resistance band set to your home gym, look no further than the RenoJ Resistance Band. The set’s affordability, versatility and included extra options make them the best affordable resistance band set that we tested.