Strength Bands are an incredibly versatile tool for adding resistance to stretching, lifting, and bodyweight training exercises. A higher quality band does not exist. Ideal for assisted pull ups and dips. All bands are made of 100% natural latex through a continuous layering process to ensure long life. All bands are 41″ in length and 3/16″ thick. Seven different widths provide a range of resistance levels.
- Red – XX-Light – 1/2″ Wide Primarily used for adding resistance to stretching exercises. Resistance is 20 – 35 pounds.
- Black – X-Light – 7/8″ Wide Add a bit more resistance for stretching, and is a great band for providing light assistance on pull-ups or kips. Resistance is 30 – 50 pounds.
- Purple – Light – 1 1/4″ wide Good choice as a general use band and a specifically for adding resistance to people under 140 pounds during walks, high knees, or sprints. Resistance is 40 – 80 pounds.
- Green – Medium – 1 3/4″ wide This band is also a good size for general use and for adding resistance to people from 140 to 200 pounds for body movements. Good choice for pull up training. Resistance is 50 – 120 pounds.
- Blue – Heavy – 2 1/2″ wide For use getting started on training for bodyweight pull ups and adding resistance for elite athletes and people over 200 pounds. Also a good choice for adding increment weight to power lifts. Resistance 60 – 150 pounds.
- Orange – X-Heavy – 3 1/4″ wide Primarily used for adding weight to power lifts. Resistance is 70 – 175 pounds.
- Dark Red– XX-Heavy – 4″ wide Add some serious resistance to your training. Good for assisted pull ups and powerlifting. Resistance is 80 – 200 pounds.