FringeSport Strength Bands
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/garagegymreviews/customize/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 153
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Strength Bands are an incredibly versatile tool for adding resistance to stretching, lifting, and bodyweight training exercises. A higher quality band does not exist.Manufacturer: FringeSportCategory: Resistance Bands
Product Summary & Specs
Strength Bands are an incredibly versatile tool for adding resistance to stretching, lifting, and bodyweight training exercises. A higher quality band does not exist. Ideal for assisted pull ups and dips. All bands are made of 100% natural latex through a continuous layering process to ensure long life. All bands are 41″ in length and 3/16″ thick. Seven different widths provide a range of resistance levels.
- Red – XX-Light – 1/2″ Wide Primarily used for adding resistance to stretching exercises. Resistance is 20 – 35 pounds.
- Black – X-Light – 7/8″ Wide Add a bit more resistance for stretching, and is a great band for providing light assistance on pull-ups or kips. Resistance is 30 – 50 pounds.
- Purple – Light – 1 1/4″ wide Good choice as a general use band and a specifically for adding resistance to people under 140 pounds during walks, high knees, or sprints. Resistance is 40 – 80 pounds.
- Green – Medium – 1 3/4″ wide This band is also a good size for general use and for adding resistance to people from 140 to 200 pounds for body movements. Good choice for pull up training. Resistance is 50 – 120 pounds.
- Blue – Heavy – 2 1/2″ wide For use getting started on training for bodyweight pull ups and adding resistance for elite athletes and people over 200 pounds. Also a good choice for adding increment weight to power lifts. Resistance 60 – 150 pounds.
- Orange – X-Heavy – 3 1/4″ wide Primarily used for adding weight to power lifts. Resistance is 70 – 175 pounds.
- Dark Red– XX-Heavy – 4″ wide Add some serious resistance to your training. Good for assisted pull ups and powerlifting. Resistance is 80 – 200 pounds.
|Made In USA||