Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Made from latex-free, medical-grade rubber
- Six resistance levels for fine-tuning workouts
- Available to purchase a single bands or in various sets
- One year warranty and free shipping
- Fringe’s website offers movement recommendations for each band
What needs improvement ...
- Expensive, but could be worth it if they are used frequently
- No carrying case provided
The Fringe Sports Latex-Free Strength Bands are made from durable medical-grade rubber.
They come in six different resistances:
- Red band: 20-35 pounds
- Black band: 30-50 pounds
- Purple band: 40-80 pounds
- Green band: 50-120 pounds
- Blue band: 60-150 pounds
- Orange band: 70-185 pounds
Fringe even offers exercise options for each band on their website. The Fringe Sports Bands are flexible enough to be integrated into stretching and mobility, but strong enough to use for pull-up assistance. Although we wish that the sets would stay in stock more, the free-shipping, hassle-free returns, and one-year warranty make them worth the wait.
Red, Black, Purple, Green, Orange, Blue
Although fairly expensive, these resistance bands are durable. Also, they are latex-free, making them a great option for those with latex allergies and/or sensitivities.