The next generation of Reebok’s CrossFit Speed TR performance shoes introduces a range of new features, including a durable Cordura upper, a traction pattern outsole, and updated RopePro technology for maximized grip—not to mention a new line-up of colors and patterns. Like the original model, Version 2.0 also has an exposed heel clip for optimal stability, a shock-resistant EVA midsole, and a low-cut design for greater range of motion.
From local boxes to the annual CrossFit Games, Reebok has worked directly with leading athletes from around the world to engineer versatile athletic shoes specially equipped for the demands of CrossFit training. The Speed TR 2.0 has been refined with any and every WOD in mind. There are flex grooves for weightlifting stability, breathable mesh and anti-friction collars for reduced heat and moisture, and the molded compression midsole for comfort and responsiveness during high-intensity training.
- Men’s CrossFit Athletic Shoe
- Low-cut design for optimal range of motion
- CORDURA® upper material
- Flared outsole and metasplit flex grooves for stable weightlifting base
- Soft EVA Midsole for shock resistance + comfort
- Heat/Sweat resistant collar and tongue
- Exposed Heel Clip for added stability
- Updated RopePro carbon rubber tech and New Traction Pattern Outsole