Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Very easy to clean and maintain
- Great price for an all-leather trainer
- Style is designed so that you can use your own orthotic insoles if needed
- The 623 series has been going strong for a long time with many repeat customers
What needs improvement ...
- With the variety of widths and sizes, some customers found they didn’t wear their normal size
- Overall a fairly plain style
A style that provides quality, comfort, and some of New Balance’s most trusted technology are what you get with the 623 series. Starting at the bottom with the non-marking outsole, going up through the EVA footbed and IMEVA midsole that gives your foot support, flexibility, and cushioning, and topped off with a water-resistant leather, they work not to miss any of the basic necessities of a solid shoe.
This style has been designed to accommodate people with wide, narrow, or in-between feet, as well as those who might have other specific needs such as custom, orthotic insoles, or leg braces. The added foam collar has also been reinforced for additional comfort and stability.
100% leather, rubber sole
New Balance 623 V3 is a classic style that you can use for everyday wear, or for a variety of different activities. The leather makes it more durable than other mesh competitors, and also works better if you happen to come across any type of bad weather or wet grass. It gives you all of the needed comfort and support, and could even be a great fit for those who need an all-leather shoe for work or school uniforms. The non-marking outsole is an added bonus if needed to meet specific requirements.
Leave a Reply