ProSupps Mr. Hyde Pre-Workout
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Low-stim pre-workout
- Third party-tested and banned substance-tested
- 1,000 mg of creatine
- 222 mg stimulant matrix: 206 mg caffeine + 16 mg theacrine
- ProSupps listed benefits: Aids muscle strength, increases blood flow, provides lean energy, improved focus, great pump
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Soy- and gluten-free
- Subscribe and save 20%
- Banned-substance free and Informed Choice Certified
- Made in the USA in a cGMP Compliant facility
What needs improvement ...
- Only 2 flavors available in 60-serving containers: Blue Razz Popsicle and Lollipop Punch
- Contains sucralose
- Manufactured in facility that processes allergens
- Customers complain dye turns their tongues blue
- Mixed reviews on taste and effectiveness
1 scoop (7.2 grams)
|Servings per container|
30 or 60
|Price per serving|
Blue Razz Popsicle, Lollipop Punch, Watermelon, Pixie Dust
222 mg per serving
GGR Community Reviews
ProSupps Mr. Hyde pre-workout is a low-stim that is third party-tested for banned substances and Informed Choice Certified. ProSupps shares that this supplement improves energy, focus, and pumps to improve your workouts. Customer reviews for this product are mixed. Some customers said it was their favorite pre-workout and others didn’t feel much of a change in their workouts.