Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Made with coconut water
- Packed with 35 mg of calcium, 340 mg of potassium, and 20mg of magnesium
- No artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Reviewers love the taste
- Keto- and paleo-friendly
- Non-GMO and gluten-free
- Added performance adaptogens
- Climate Pledge Friendly from Amazon
- For recovery during or after activity
What needs improvement ...
- It needs to be refrigerated after opening
- Some reviewers don’t love the taste
- More expensive than other options in the category
The NOOMA Organic Sports Drink is a versatile electrolyte drink option for any occasion. Whether working out or feeling a little under the weather, you’ll surely get the nutrients your body needs to recover with this sports drink. The electrolytes help your body stay hydrated. Plus, NOOMA has added 35 milligrams of calcium, 340 milligrams of potassium, and 20 milligrams of magnesium to their sports drink.
You’ll like the natural taste of this vegan and organic sports drink, and it’s only 30 calories in every 16.9-ounce bottle. Get the benefits without all the sugar and artificial sweeteners. This drink features plant-based products like electrolytes from coconut water and Himalayan pink salt. The NOOMA Organic Sports Drink is vegan and paleo- and keto-friendly, so there is no need to risk your health or dietary needs to enjoy this drink.
Chocolate mint, lemonade, watermelon lime, blueberry peach, mango
16.9 fl oz
12-pack, 24-pack, and 48-pack
Get the benefits of a healthy alternative sports drink with NOOMA’s low-sugar, natural ingredient-, and electrolyte-packed beverage. Try the variety pack to find your favorite flavor of this organic and plant-based flavored water.
Leave a Reply